Favorite nude activities

Hello everyone, I would like to know what is your most favorite nude activities so far? For me, my favorites are sunbathe and skinny dipping.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite nude activities

Yes same sunbathing. I like to skinny dip with my neighbour who is lucky enough to have her own pool.

This post was edited

Naked hiking or bushwalking is great but yes plenty of nude beaches are the best

This post was edited

My favorite nude activity is cleaning house and relaxing...

This post was edited

Good morning from London
Really like sunbathing and swimming

This post was edited

Relaxing lakeside with a mug of wine and a good book isolated from the demands of life.

This post was edited

I think I would love to do everything naked if I could, as long as it is warm and comfortable. Surely swimming naked and tanning naked is perfect. But I have also been driving my car naked and cycling naked which were very exciting to do as well.

This post was edited

That's an easy one, nude massage for me.

This post was edited

And looking at your pictures. lol

This post was edited

My favourite nude activities are skinny dipping or swimming nude and nude sunbathing. I also enjoy having an outdoor shower and drip drying feels great. Eating nude adds to the experience especially outside. Reading a book while nude bathing is very nice. Listening to music,playing guitar, singing karaoke are all enhanced when nude. Vacuuming, ironing clothes and window cleaning are all less tedious while nude. Driving nude is a stress reliever after a long day at work. Getting the mail and putting the garbage out don't seem like chores when done nude. Watching a TV show or a movie are more relaxing when nude. I like sleeping nude or having a nap nude anywhere or anytime. I enjoy all these activities, with many more to experience.

This post was edited

Hiking nude is far and away my favorite nude activity. Nothing beats being in nature "au naturel".

This post was edited