RE:Favorite nude activities

I'm nude in most things that I do including yard work, gardening, exercising, building maintenance and sun bathing. This occurs almost daily all day because I have the perfect location to live in as it is very secluded with any neighbor being at least 1/4 mile away thru thick woods. The occasional deliver may be the only time of concern, but today, the deliveries are mostly trackable so I have a very good ideas of when to conform to societal ideals. The very few that I've met in the nude, acted very professional and as if I were clothed.

This post was edited

I would love to try a nudist village lifestyle. But I have not yet had such an experience.

I would too, but my wife would not, and I do not want to have an extended time away from her.

This post was edited

I am trying to do more activities nude now that I WFH alone. Dishes and laundry are not nearly as boring naked. Favorite activities though have to be sex, sleeping and swimming though.

This post was edited

Swimming, sunbathing, and hiking are my favorites though volleyball, and bowling is also fun.

This post was edited

Gardening

This post was edited

I am trying to do more activities nude now that I WFH alone. Dishes and laundry are not nearly as boring naked. Favorite activities though have to be sex, sleeping and swimming though.

Laundry is the best chore to do nude. you are finished all of your clothes are clean
Plus the more you are nude, the less laundry there is to do.

This post was edited