Becoming a True Nudist

How About You??? Nudism is the Freedom from clothes that has a refreshing feeling.
Yes, it seems joining here has served to heighten my attraction for living clothes free and I actually just cant seem to get enough of it right now. Does being a member of this community have that effect on you?

I spend most of my naked time in the backyard and in the spa on the patio with a casual naked adventure outdoors away from home. I always enjoyed sharing nudism with others that felt the same way. After years of trying to explain to others how great the feeling of the wind and sun on your naked body can be it is just good to be able to enjoy it with other nudist that already know that feeling.

Being a member of TN has helped me on so many levels..I) no more body shaming myself naked2) feeling comfortable being naked around other nudist 3) making friends in the group who embrace the nudist lifestyle. For a guy who was constantly belittling himself for not being "good enough", this new found confidence is a godsend. And the guys I have met here have pushed me along this great journey.

This topic was edited
RE:Becoming a True Nudist

I can*t say that being a member of TN has really helped my enjoyment of nudism; it has shown me the many other ways to enjoy activities nude. The interaction with other nudists at our local resorts has really increased my interest & enjoyment of nude social interactions. The folks I*ve met have all been genuinely open and friendly and my wife & I have returned to visit multiple times. We*re regarded as regulars and get notes when the workdays are scheduled. And . . . We show up. Anyway, we*re enjoying it and don*t intend to stop. =)

This post was edited

John916 wrote:I can*t say that being a member of TN has really helped my enjoyment of nudism; it has shown me the many other ways to enjoy activities nude. The interaction with other nudists at our local resorts has really increased my interest & enjoyment of nude social interactions. The folks I*ve met have all been genuinely open and friendly and my wife & I have returned to visit multiple times.

My experiences are the same as yours. I get more from personal interaction with fellow nudist, and from the periodicals of the naturist societies, than from the web site. In fact, I usually get the feeling that I'm giving more than I'm getting, in the sense of explaining the nuances of nudism to the noobs who post here.

But then, there are a lot of things on the forum... chat, games, and so on... that don't interest me. For those who like that sort of thing, the site can be a good thing.

This post was edited

I'm wary of anything that combines "true" with an "ism" as potentially orthodox, judging and limiting rather than serving my development. At the same time, I recognize that's my baggage of the past in a shaming ethnic evangelistic enclave. I'm not ready to exchange one "true believer" with another.
I've met a handful of people who are good friends and another handful I could potentially vist or be visited by in the future, and that has made TN a worthy investment. I used to enjoy the threads, but the interest groups are pretty much dying as the trolls and spam accounts multiply like mushrooms over a dead tree stump the morning after a thunderstorm. TN might be one of the older, more dysfunctional sites out there, but my dissatisfaction with social media in general is even across the board.
Good luck.

This post was edited