RE:Swimming, back in the day

I was at a spa here several years ago and they had the shower curtains as well.... When I opened it, all the way naked, to set the water temperature I just left it open.... I hate being restrained in the shower lol... 21 months ago I finished my outdoor shower, I've only showered in the house 5 times since I completed the shower in the yard

This post was edited

Yes, you're correct. The trend is to commodify the basics and luxuriate the add-ons. So our local basic carwash was rebuilt to an appointment only detailing center. At the brand new LA Fitness gym in the next higher rent town over, they built a more sprawling facility than our 10 year old gym - minus the sauna. They priced the basic LAF membership to put our local Y out of business. It's clear that LAF's profit margin comes from aggressively marketing personal fitness sessions. The same has happened at the local Korean spa - the chairs are out of the wet rooms, the lights are brighter in the relaxation rooms and the specials for treatments are front and center (and I don't go back).
All that makes it difficult to enjoy time just to be naked. How do you market and productify that? Where people used to spend a couple bucks for a cup of joe at the diner to socialize, they now download a free app and wait 15 minutes for a $7 corporate Starbucks filled paper cup. That may be genius from a corporate perspective, but what we do about other than to stay home and drink coffee naked? Perhaps we need some breakthrough product to redefine nudism. A venti nudicino anyone? That might not happen, but for better or worse, we can always count on one thing for sure: change.

This post was edited

Whatever "A twenty nudicino" is, I'll take two.A venti nudicino anyone?

This post was edited