RE:Hot dog, bun or no bun

Must be Hebrew National. Check out the bargain hot dogs sometime.

It is Hebrew National, and I don't do do bargain hot dogs.

This post was edited

Don' forget to top it off with chili. AKA Chile Dog

This post was edited

Bun, toasted if I'm doing them myself. Hebrew Nat'l only, grilled, never boiled, mustard, relish, onions (sometimes).

This post was edited

I discovered the red casing type while living in Maine, and yes with a bun. However, Mainers believe that is a disgrace to put mustard or ketchup on a hot dog. They do, put all kinds of other toppings on it, such as baked beans, coleslaw, etc, etc, etc. I have to say they do taste better that it sounds as it opened up my palate to something different and new. Hawk

This post was edited

With either a bun or a slice of bread. Preferably skinless but I'm really an omnivore in general!

This post was edited

I try to be low carb, but I do enjoy the bun now and then

Which do you enjoy more

This post was edited

Try Carbonaught hot dog buns. Almost no net carbs. Tastes great. They also make hamburger buns, bagels and sandwich bread.

This post was edited

I love a good "dawg", in a bun with nothing more than ketchup. Unfortunately I can't eat them anymore - they're loaded with sodium and nitrates.

This post was edited

I love a good "dawg", in a bun with nothing more than ketchup. Unfortunately I can't eat them anymore - they're loaded with sodium and nitrates.

Organic Valley uncured are nitrate free and only 370mg of sodium.

This post was edited

I love grilling in the buff!

We've gotten stuck on Oscar Mayer Smokies in the last couple of years, with a ton of good flavor but without much in the way of nitrites and no HF corn syrup, that nasty crap ~ pretty heavy on the salt-cicle status with 450 mg per sausage, but whattayagunnado? There's also some MSG for those susceptible to its effects, so beware.

My anaconda don't want none if it ain't got buns, hun ~ and toast those buns on the grill for us, thank you!

This post was edited