RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Im naked every morning outside at 6A. I feed the dogs, water the lawn and just enjoy peace and quiet. Its a time for just me. My backyard has one side with a privacy fence of neighbor, other two have a 3.5ft chain link fence. Straight back lot is slightly wooded but I can see house and street beyond it. Other side I can see every house. All neighbors have 8-5 jobs so at 6A no one is really up not that I care. Ive been seen a few times but no one has said anything so I dont really worry about them. Its truly relaxing to see and feel the sun rise and the breeze blow across my skin. Its a shame people choose to miss this feeling.

This post was edited

Yesterday, at Shangri La Ranch.

This post was edited

Every day now !
Retired and moved to a smaller town. We picked the house for more privacy. We start the day Nude in the morning, unpacking and placing things in the house naked. Or work in my work shop naked. Ending the on the front porch for the sunsets. Only been 3 months but oh so happy we moved.

This post was edited

Bob, I would have went with you. Lol.
Every morning. I get in pool before taking on my day. I work from home, so nude all the time

This post was edited

Today at BareOaks Nudist resort in East Gwillimbury, Ontario. I posted some pictures in my profile.

This post was edited

Sunny July 13th on the balcony.

This post was edited

Just now on my back porch getting some sun and loving it.

This post was edited

Today, working on my patio.

This post was edited

Right now, yesterday, tomorrow and Tuesday, and everyday afterwards.

This post was edited

5 minutes ago taking a shower... I'm naked outside everyday. I'm either doing something in the yard, having a cigar, laying out or taking a shower. I installed my outdoor shower 2 1/2 years ago and if I've showered inside 5 times since then it's a lot

This post was edited