RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

I have been naked outside every day for the 2.5 years. I have a friend on another site that put that challenge out to others on the site to see if you could be naked outside, even for less than a minute, every day. He put that challenge out to all of us and I've been able to do so but I've had to force it several times.

When we're staying at a hotel, we get rooms with a balcony. If no balcony, I will find a way to go outside and slip outta what little I have on and let the night air surround me. Usually the pool deck really late at night. When at non nudist friends or family, I find ways to have that moment of naked time outside. It's become quite the challenge but fun.

Been naked here at home and haven't worn anything since Monday at 9a, except for a 1/2 hour on Tuesday and an hour on Wednesday... damn hair cut appts. Spent most of the morning out doing yard work. Love being naked outside and doing yard work.

This post was edited

Today, working on my patio.

This post was edited

Right now, yesterday, tomorrow and Tuesday, and everyday afterwards.

This post was edited

5 minutes ago taking a shower... I'm naked outside everyday. I'm either doing something in the yard, having a cigar, laying out or taking a shower. I installed my outdoor shower 2 1/2 years ago and if I've showered inside 5 times since then it's a lot

This post was edited

Yesterday!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

yesterday all afternoon by the pool and gardening in back yard.

This post was edited

Friday, had my morning cigar on my friends pool deck, its one of the perks of house sitting when he is away.

This post was edited

Every day now !Retired and moved to a smaller town. We picked the house for more privacy. We start the day Nude in the morning, unpacking and placing things in the house naked. Or work in my work shop naked. Ending the on the front porch for the sunsets. Only been 3 months but oh so happy we moved.

Did you get rid of a lot of your clothes when you moved since you knew you would be nude more often and no longer needed clothes for work?

This post was edited

Saturday on the trails!

This post was edited

This morning

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy