What I wish I had...

In my fantasy bromance, me and him are almost always naked, arms around each others necks so that our chests are side by side, skin to skin. In my experience a two-person bean bag chair is excellent for this. I like to just chill that way for hours talking or watching tv, rubbing each others shoulders, playing with each others nipples, armpit hair, chest hair, and complimenting each others masculinity, calling each other "dude" almost every sentence. I really find myself craving this kind of male bonding and wish I could find somebody of similar mindset .

I also like strutting around naked or shirtless if we can't be naked, arms around each other, ribcages grinding together as we walk. Me and a straight friend went on a naked walk and did this one time a long time ago but unfortunately it never became a regular thing. It was a fun walk and we both got erections off and on. At one point instead of walking we started skipping and tried to get our bodies in sync. It was an amazing bonding experience. I've always wanted to go to a festival of some kind where we can be naked and just do that the entire time, not breaking the embrace.

Can anyone else relate? I'd love to find somebody to have that kind of bromance with.

This topic was edited
RE:What I wish I had...

What you have described is so beautiful. I think we all can relate to your fantasy.

This post was edited

What you have described is so beautiful. I think we all can relate.

This post was edited

Sounds great. Phoenix is such a great place Im sure you will make this be true!

This post was edited

Those are exactly the things I enjoy as well, and I've been fortunate enough to have a couple of experiences like those over the years. Recently made a friend who also enjoys gentle platonic affection, and we've cuddled, held hands, grabbed each other's butts, and wrestled, both clothed and naked, in public and in private.

This post was edited

I would absolutely LOVE to find a Bromance like this! I'm in Maryland and would love to find this solid connection with a brother! I seriously crave this!

This post was edited

If you ever come down through Virginia hit me up

This post was edited

Can anyone else relate? I'd love to find somebody to have that kind of bromance with.

Yes, I can relate and so can many others. You're so articulate in defining this bromance that I'm convinced there's one person who is uniquely qualified to offer it, and that is you. And so I encourage you to redefine your sentence to something like this: I'd love to find somebody and offer that kind of bromance to. Remember: you are the gift.

This post was edited

Yes. I can definitely relate.

This post was edited

Totally understand and love to do it!

This post was edited

Those are exactly the things I enjoy as well, and I've been fortunate enough to have a couple of experiences like those over the years. Recently made a friend who also enjoys gentle platonic affection, and we've cuddled, held hands, grabbed each other's butts, and wrestled, both clothed and naked, in public and in private.

Such an amazing experience

This post was edited