RE:This is not a legal issue

Not an Adamite -- in fact, never even heard of that."No. I will not get dressed in my own home; it's a religious issue." [And that's the truth.]Religious issue? Are you an Adamite? I don't know of any other formal religion that brings nudism to the story, though I haven't done the research to know the score.I also didn't think there were any Adamites left in the world. Are you attempting a revival of the order?But I'm guessing that only "formal religions" are acceptable and have merit.

This post was edited

The laws in Texas protect us if we choose to be nude in our home and in our case outside near the house on a couple of acres...paraphrased for in Texas Indecency Exposure/Public Nudity is likely to be considered to have happened if you are reckless or careless about who might see you nude in public....the anus of men and women and the sex organs must be covered up by state statutes although some counties like Brazoria County in Texas have made a county ordinance forbidding bare breasted women in public..I think the Brazoria County thing needs to be challenged in Federal Court since Fed Judges are appointed and do not need to concern themselves with getting reelected by the locals, just apply the US Constitution...In Austin Tx where I work and live near by the City of Austin has in it's ordinances a law that allows thongs and topless women in city parks , but again Austin is smarter than Brazoria County, we also have a legal clothing option Travis County Public Park on Lake Travis 5 miles west of Austin that is nude legal there

This post was edited

If someone knocks on the door and I am home I would be nude and at the very most I might put on a thong and that is rare but the boobies have been are now and will always be exposed. We do have signs on the approaches to all side of the house that say " Clothing Optional Beyond This Point" We also are protected from accusations by security wifi cameras that are in the common areas ( halls & entries) of the house as well as outside.

This post was edited

Our country (USA) would be so much better for nudists if more people had your outlook. More power to ya and those who think and believe like you do!

This post was edited

The generation below me, like my son and his wife have the same attitude and are bringing up their 2 kids the same way about nudity..it is the best way to be so they dont get hang ups about going nude or being seen nude later in life and understanding that nudity does not always equate to something sexual...by being raised in an environment where they see others nude and there is nothing sexual going on they learn nudity and sexual things are not tied together

This post was edited
RE:Legal Issues of being nude while services (cable company/plumbing/HVAC) are being provided for you

As far as I know, within the US, only Arkansas extends the concepts of exhibitionism and indecent exposure to inside your own home.Depending where one lives, there might be laws regarding exhibitionism, indecent exposure, etc. What is indecent and shameful about the human body is beyond us but in our society body shaming, etc. is the unfortunate fact!!

This post was edited
RE:Legal Issues of being nude while services (cable company/plumbing/HVAC) are being provided for you

I had to chuckle when reading this , our pest control was due and usually get a text on the way . While I was reading the responses got an alert someone at the front door and look up to see our pest guy, I had a robe on since it was chilly, just went to the door and told home to go ahead with the service. Just found it humorous about services showing up while nude or barely covered.

This post was edited

My guess is, he really doesn't care.Could be he's truly fine with it or okay with it because he doesn't want to jeopardize his annual Christmas Bonus! LOLI've asked several service/repair men whether they cared that I was nude. All of them I asked said they didn't care -- total non-issue. Those that did care said something -- no need to ask. Those who don't care don't even give any indication that the notice that I'm nude. They don't avert their gaze (staring at the ceiling or floor or wall or out the window), stumble for words, or hesitate to call me over to look at something or so they can explain something to me.

I was once on hands and knees shoulder to shoulder with the chimney sweep while he was showing me an issue inside the stove and explaining what needed to be done.

I walked all through the house and all around the outside of the house with an insurance adjuster. This was before I began letting people know I was a naturist before they showed up. When I opened the door, he provided no indication that he even noticed I was nude. Didn't hesitate to come into the house. Didn't hesitate to stand right next to me while we surveyed the damage and looked for more. Walked in front of me, walked beside me, walked behind me, just as he would any other customer. Talked business and carried on light conversation in between.

I've never asked, but it seems obvious that I'm not the only nude person they've encountered in their jobs. They are there to do a job and honestly have no concern about my state of dress.

A while back, I decided to let service/repair men know in advance. None has ever refused to come to my house and work on something because I was nude.

This post was edited

If someone knocks on the door and I am home I would be nude and at the very most I might put on a thong and that is rare but the boobies have been are now and will always be exposed. We do have signs on the approaches to all side of the house that say " Clothing Optional Beyond This Point" We also are protected from accusations by security wifi cameras that are in the common areas ( halls & entries) of the house as well as outside.
I Agree but what do you do if you get people that stare at you topless with your tits out and can't look you in the Face or eyes when talking to you but rather stare at your tits when they are talking to you? Just food for thought

This post was edited

I Agree but what do you do if you get people that stare at you topless with your tits out and can't look you in the Face or eyes when talking to you but rather stare at your tits when they are talking to you? Just food for thought

This post was edited