RE:If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

I recently bought a couple of swim trunks for a week long trip to Hawaii with a group of textile friends. They didn't feel like the usual swim trunk material and both came without liners. They were like wearing nothing! I enjoyed wearing the so much, I wore them as shorts for the day and it felt great! A bit clingy when I got out of the water but no problems with that with our friends.

I was given a speedo many years ago from a co workers wife. It was a joke gift. We met when our youngest was in HS and on the Water Polo team. This co worker's wife was a ref. We had a fun parents/kids water polo match and I was in the pool with regular swim trunks on. She told me that if I was going to play water polo, I needed to dress appropriately. I still have it today but don't use it.

I visited our nude beach right after the park rangers began issuing citations for nudity. I just took a pair of my thong underwear. When I got up off the chair and headed toward the water to took a walk, I slipped on the thong. As we walked up the trail, the ranger was up there and just gave us a dirty look and I returned the favor. ;-)

This post was edited

Definitely prefer tan-thru shorts. Very thin, unlined, dry almost instantly, and COMFORTABLE! Next best thing to nude. And they easily pass muster on textile beaches.

Board shorts are for surfing, too dangerous for swimming!

This post was edited

Definitely prefer tan-thru shorts. Very thin, unlined, dry almost instantly, and COMFORTABLE! Next best thing to nude. And they easily pass muster on textile beaches.Board shorts are for surfing, too dangerous for swimming!

Not much swimming done. I do a lot of bobbing! Can't swim with a drink in your hand! LOL

This post was edited

I too hate board shorts or baggy trunks. I prefer as little as possible and usually ear a string side Brazilian back yellow suit when at textile beach. Also have worn my self designed pouch that covers my junk only. Had many comments and complements about the pouch. You can see it in my profile pics.

This post was edited

Hi, sounds like your swimsuit is a great find. What are they called? Think I'd like to have a pair or two.

This post was edited

I have a pair lycra box trunks if I have to wear anything, but I bought the thinnest material pair and one size too big and removed the lining, if feels like I am not wearing anything, lol

Why do guys wear board shorts on the beach, what is the first thing they do, pull up the legs on the shorts and pull down the waist band, trying to expose more skin, buy smaller shorts, lol

This post was edited

I don't own any type of swimwear and haven't done for many years. I'm not interested in swimming or going to beaches for sunbathing if I can't be nude. When its not so warm I enjoy winter walks along beaches but wear more than just a swimsuit because of the cold. Fortunately we have local nude beaches which I visit whenever I can when its warm, textile friends know we're nudists and that we're only interested in summer beach visits where we can be naked.

This post was edited

Nude is best. Next best if sunbathing is a handkerchief strategically placed. Then a thong and last is a tan through string sided half back tanga.
I once went swimming on a textile beach in paper pants. They disintegrated in the water and I emerged trying to hide my genitals with what remained!!!

This post was edited

I wear something loose. Sure a speedo exposes more skin, but it's tight and I feel restricted, which in turn doesn't feel comfortable.

This post was edited