New Member Special. Limited Time Offer!

Is there something wrong with the platform here or is there another reason the payment will not go through. Funds are not the problem. Maybe somebody could help me out please!

This topic was edited
RE:New Member Special. Limited Time Offer!

Very little works properly on this site.

This post was edited

Thank you

This post was edited

I had another go to get verified and this morning my bank contacted me to advise about the security of the payment. I followed their guidelines and they advised everything was then okay. This evening I went through the procedure again and they funds have been transferred. The reply came back and said my account had been updated, yet the account still advises that I'm not verfied? Does this need moderator help? Thank you for any advice. David

This post was edited

I had another go to get verified and this morning my bank contacted me to advise about the security of the payment. I followed their guidelines and they advised everything was then okay. This evening I went through the procedure again and they funds have been transferred. The reply came back and said my account had been updated, yet the account still advises that I'm not verfied? Does this need moderator help? Thank you for any advice. David

When you say verified Im guessing you mean certified? If thats the case, getting certified is a completely different process from being a paid member. Click the leaves at the top left then certification on the left and follow the process to print a tag and then submit pictures holding the tag. Note: the pictures are not posted anywhere unless you do so.

This post was edited

When you say verified Im guessing you mean certified? If thats the case, getting certified is a completely different process from being a paid member. Click the leaves at the top left then certification on the left and follow the process to print a tag and then submit pictures holding the tag. Note: the pictures are not posted anywhere unless you do so.

They also want a copy of your photo ID now and make no statement on whether it is held once they have verified who you are, nor how that PII is protected if it is held. Once you start holding PII there are legal requirements in both the US and EU to have real security protecting that data that I have no confidence the team here has the expertise to provide.

This post was edited