Certification

Hi there,m was wondering if any could help me with my certification.

I keep on getting rejected due to No ID presented but I have a full picture of me holding the sign up and as well a picture of the sign written?

anyone wish to help me out with this

This topic was edited
RE:Certification

Hi there,m was wondering if any could help me with my certification.I keep on getting rejected due to No ID presented but I have a full picture of me holding the sign up and as well a picture of the sign written?anyone wish to help me out with this

The rules for certification have changed. You must now provide a copy of your photo id to be certified, which will allow you to upload media to the site. The reason is explained under the certification process screen. If you wish to be certified, you must be "certified" as to who you are. If you don't want to prove you are you to the site owners, you can still stay a member, but you will not be certified, and you will not be able to upload media. That's just the way it is now.

John

This post was edited

Many are worried about ID theft with the new pictured ID requirement. But some said they blacked out the personal info on the ID and got certified.

This post was edited

Many are worried about ID theft with the new pictured ID requirement. But some said they blacked out the personal info on the ID and got certified.

That makes sense

This post was edited

I think the best way for certification is for the administrators to see the members or applicants on cam and vouch for them being real nudists . I would think that it is only fair and just that nudists on this site have nude pictures of themselves and everybody is in the same boat or on the same page. I appreciate Oh! Naturist in that respect because you can only see other member's pictures if you have similar ones on the site. Its a pity they don't have a chat room though and their admission procedure takes a bit of time.

This post was edited

I think the best way for certification is for the administrators to see the members or applicants on cam and vouch for them being real nudists . I would think that it is only fair and just that nudists on this site have nude pictures of themselves and everybody is in the same boat or on the same page. I appreciate Oh! Naturist in that respect because you can only see other member's pictures if you have similar ones on the site. Its a pity they don't have a chat room though and their admission procedure takes a bit of time.

This post was edited

I think the OP is talking about the problem Im having. In my case, I followed the instructions for certification to the letter and the photos I took dont load.

Yes, I printed the sign.
Yes, I took a clear picture of my face and sign. Yes, I took a clear picture of my license.
Yes, I tried the four sizes available.
Yes, I cleared history and website data.
Yes, I logged out.
Yes, I opened a new browser.

Each time I get the Image not found message.

This post was edited