True Nudists!!

I joined a while back and have either asked for friendships or been asked for friendships. My reasons for joining and becoming verified was to both find like minded people, and most importantly for me to find some ladies that I could talk to here online about nudity and their undersanding and take on it. The reason I needed this was because all the people I know have taken offence at nudity, mainly women.

While being part of this forum and every so called female member requesting to go on hangouts for chatting has in my opinion turned out to be a bloke hiding behind a womans picture. I have spoken at length to a good number of them and can't look back in honestly and find one of these women that have not asked me for gifts, money and phones.

Maybe the forum name should be changed?

This topic was edited
RE:True Nudists!!

This is definitely NOT the place to find nudist women. You are much better off chatting with the men here - nudist and not - instead of searching for the impossible.

This post was edited
RE:True Nudists!!

BigDudeMan, you pretty much nailed it ;-)

If I were a woman on this group I would set up my profile to look like a man. If you look at the comments men have left on womens pictures you would understand why.

Also a few women have written about how they are hounded and pursued here, sometimes by men who won't take NO for an answer. That's why so many of the real women here have some or all of their profile set to private or friends only.

Change the name? Maybe Lonely Old Farts Club ;-) This site does have a bullseye on it for the scammers, hookers, and gold diggers. I have no delusions as to why some hot young honey wants to hang out with an old, short, fat man like myself $$$ What I don't understand is why so many old farts don't see these people for what they really are.

This post was edited