RE:Why are you shaved?

i shave becausei love being smooth , but i only shave my pubic regions ,

This post was edited

I decided to trim my pubic hair about 20yrs ago. The more I trimmed, the better I thought it looked. Finally I decided to completely shave my public area. I experimented with different razors and shaving creams. Using shaving cream seemed to leave bumps and infected hairs. What has worked well for me is a Schick Extreme 3 Razor and water. The Schick Extreme 3 has a flexible and pivoting head which allows the blade to bend around the natural curves of the area. I usually shave when I first get into the shower. Before I turn the water off, I rub my pubic area down with baby oil or baby oil gel, then rinse and turn the water off. The baby oil (I like the kind with lavender or aloe) keeps me from having any razor burn at all and keeps everything nice and soft. The baby oil gel stay on longer. Oil or gel, it only takes a little.

This post was edited

Seems to me that male pubic hair might be making a comeback - I certainly hope so - as recently I've been noticing a growing number of younger lads sporting pubes. Admittedly a few of them were quite neatly trimmed, but still a very definite hairy presence. Long may this more 'natural' trend continue.

This post was edited

In Asia country pubic hair is still a trend to become adult. I guess shaving are not so big in Asia country yet!

This post was edited

I wish I had a simple, concise answer to this. I don't. The most direct answer is that I like the look. It took me years to get the nerve up to break convention and shave my pubes off. I started by "trimming and going closer and closer. One day, I just did it all. I vary from closely trimmed to bare. I won't go back.

This post was edited

Once you start doing it and get used to it, it's hard to go back. it feels better without.

Jeff

This post was edited

well said

This post was edited

I had a membership at a local clothing optional resort and I went as often as possible and I noticed that many others either shaved or closely trimmed their pubic areas. I decided to take a razor to my pubic area.
Not only did I kinda like the way it looked but I actually felt even nakeder.

This post was edited

I have been shaving my pubes for many years. The reason I started shaving was that, unlike many men, I never had what I considered to be a nice thick bush and found what I had to be unattractive. I began just trimming, before going all out completely shaved. More recently I have settled for just a ring of pubic hair at the base of my shaft, with all the rest shaved and smooth. If I had been blessed with a full thick bush I would probably have kept it. As for how others manage their pubes, each to their own I say. However, I find it most attractive if a guy is either fully shaved or, to the other extreme, has a nice thick bush.

This post was edited

I never had loads of hair on my chest but did have quite a bush at the crouch and under arm. Many years ago I developed a skin condition that caused my skin to flake and peel especially in the creases i.e. inner elbow, crouch, armpit and had to apply cream to prevent this. Trying to do so with the bush was annoying so I took the plunge and shaved. I loved the feel and the dry irritating skin cleared up much quicker. I've never had the problem since but I've continued to shave and sometimes before a cruise I'll treat myself to a full body wax.

This post was edited