RE:Why are you shaved?

HOW the heck do you shave your balls?

I do mine with a regular Gillette razor. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm tight like a walnut shell or warm and hanging to the knees. Never gave myself a unintentional vasectomy!

As for the main question; For me, if I fire the landscaper, I'll only get half a day at work before I can smell myself. Yes, I know. Totally gross. But I have found that if I keep myself smooth I actually can go a couple of days without making my wife turn green. That is providing I also wear drawers at work. But even out and about on summer days and going commando, I can lengthen the time between showers without a proverbial haystack down there. So, it is a matter of personal aesthetics as well as hygiene.

I do shave my chest as well, but that is because I get about 10 long gnarly hairs growing around each nipple, a moderate landing strip in the middle, and a bunch of mutant hairs here and there. I keep my belly fuzzy since the hair patch is symmetrical and looks good! If I say so myself! :D

This post was edited

For doing your grooming I recommend Magic Shave powder or cream. Buy at Walmart and most pharmacies. Less irritating than Nair and Veet. Works faster, lasts longer. You can use it on your butt, crack, balls. Just follow directions and you shouldn't have any problems.

This post was edited

Boy, talk about beating a topic to death!

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

Exactly

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

Shaving is good, waxing better...

This post was edited

There's a song title that says it all. "I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!!" May not be the title but is a main stanza.

This post was edited

I'm not, just an occasional beard trim to look respectable. The bush stays!

This post was edited

I think to each his own, if you like it shave, if you don't, don't shave. However, I am very hairy and have a big bush, I like it but I have noticed in most circles that I have been in thus far, I am in the minority. And a lot of guys feel okay making comments about my bushiness, there again to each his own, I would never make a negative comment about your shaved appearance, but let those of us who like it bushy just be bushy. I like hairy men and I like my hair. Just my two cents, lol.

This post was edited

Exactly each person has the freedom to so what they want with their body and no one should judge

This post was edited
RE: Great smooth feeling

Shaved is nice and clean,It keeps the germs away,If shaved you've never been,Then try it now some day.

Hair isn't a cause of bacterial or viral propagation. Bacteria and viruses and other biota live on the skin, and in sweat, as well as other fluids. Some are healthy, some are harmful, but most are entirely unimportant. I used to be less hairy, so I could shave easily, and enjoyed it. Now, there is too much stubble, ingrown hairs, and the inevitable dermabrasions which are less good for the skin. What is benign on the surface may be less so in the dermal layers, sebaceous glands, follicles, etc. If one showers and washes properly, there is really no difference. To each their own, but to suggest there is a health benefit is... odd. I note that those who do shave enjoy it immensely, so by all means, keep on doing so.

This post was edited