RE:Why are you shaved?

I simply dislike my body hair

This post was edited

I enjoy the feel of no hair as does my partner. As an older man I'm not trying to hide the gray one look at my head will tell you I'm gray.

This post was edited

I have thought about shaving, but I am pretty hairy all over. My wife thought it would look really weird, odd, if I did shave. I trimmed really close one time and she didn't like it. I will continue to trim fairly close, but not so close that it causes issues when we make love. I have trimmed to where it has hurt her with the prickliness of my hair, so I need to keep it long enough to make sure it doesn't cause an issue for sex with her.

I definitely saw a difference when I trimmed in how I looked. I am definitely a grower, not a shower, do anything I can do to help my length while flaccid is good for me. Trimming does that well.

This post was edited

Aesthetics alone make the effort to shave the boys worthwhile; bonus is I love to play with them and shorn is best for juggling nuts.

This post was edited

To be honest, I just really don't like body hair. My wife shaves everything too, so we are two peas in a pod. Since I lift weights, I have also noted that when you have body hear it actually blurs the cuts in your muscles, etc.

This post was edited

I love to shave my pubes and have been for years. I do not know really why I shave and keep it shaved. It looks and feels cleaner then having a forest.

This post was edited

Have been bare down there for 30 years, before it went relatively mainstream. It was considered a kinky sexual behavior back then.
I saw a "selfie" photo sent in by a male reader of a magazine called "Close Shave" which featured shaved women. It was so kinky at the time they couldn't even sell advertising. Until then the thought of me being bare down there had not crossed my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about his photos and how I should give it a try. Within a week or two I did. Not only did I find the look as explicit as the guy's photos, the smooth feel was unexpectedly wonderful. Unlike some folks who have attractive bushes, mine was anything but. It was very thick and uncomfortable when removing a condom. From an aesthetic point of view, bare down there is a big winner!

This post was edited

I started shaving in 1980. I'm not sure I remember why I started. I was into fitness and bodybuilding back then ....that's a time long gone by... so I think I did it to see what it would feel like since that is what the body builders were doing. I decided to stay shaved one day in 1980 when I was at blacks beach. Back then it wasn't as common as it is now. I just decided that I liked being different and that the feeling of water gliding off my body without any friction from body hair was just very comfortable. It was also, at that time a good conversation starter. I have been smooth for so long ( shave everyday in the shower) I really couldn't tell you if I am turning grey or not. I also like the fact that there are no stray pubic hairs in the bathroom. Anyway that's why I am shaved, I made a decision one day back in 1980 and have stuck with it. Don't think I'll ever go back.

This post was edited

Probably started around 1990 but just the sack and underside of my penis. Did that for years, just preferred the look. Maybe 10-12 years ago, maybe less started to trim a little, then a little more. Grew a beard, brought a beard trimmer and then started experimenting downstairs.

To answer the question, over time the more I did it the more I liked it and with a good tan I now shave totally. I like the look on myself, I know that may sound vain but it' just a personal opinion. I'm fit, toned and tanned and think it looks better on me and lots of others who are similarly toned & tanned.

So in summary I just like the look but also the smooth feel.

This post was edited

I prefer the way I look smooth. I swim and run, so I stay cooler in the heat and humidity and dry off faster. I just think its a cleaner neater appearance on others. Some people look good with chest hair and other body hair especially. Im really pale so I just dont think it looks good on me.

This post was edited