RE:Why are you shaved?

I live in the tropics so its healthier not to have hair that holds the moisture.

This post was edited

My ONLY reasons for shaving smooth are just because personally, I think it looks and feels cleaner that way. I started shaving soon after I started getting pubes and haven't had any since.

This post was edited
RE:why do i shave

Yah I agree I started to shave my chest cock and balls as soon as I left home, I too joined a swim club and although there were not man guys who did it in the 80's I just made me feel better. I still do to the this day!

This post was edited

I'm pushing 59 and I don't worry about the gray.
I shave because that is the way I like it. Not because it makes me look bigger,
or trendier, or hiding the old gray, but because that is just they way I feel good about it.
Later,

This post was edited

I shave my chest as the other half doesn't like hairy! I also don't have a huge amount there!
I trim my pubes as I hate a bush but shave my balls as I prefer them smooth, but that's my choice
Mark

This post was edited

I have to agree with many others here...I shave everything because I like the way it feels to be completely smooth. I also prefer how it looks. I'm sure people think I'm weird or gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I have finally learned not to give a crap about what other people think. What I have learned is that more people think like you think than you think.

This post was edited

Ive been that way for yrs just looks good and some
ladies like it when they play down there

This post was edited

I prefer to be smooth, feels better and the look is better. Nothing wrong with having pubic hair but once I shaved I was hooked lol. Always let it grow out a little and then shave it again as not to get stubble.

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

This post was edited

A smooth shaven male is far more attractive to the eye. It is far more hygienic and looks so nice and for me; sexy too.

This post was edited

hello all

I'm 69 years old and I shave because I like the look and feel, I do not mind if others see me smooth

This post was edited