RE:Why are you shaved?

I never had loads of hair on my chest but did have quite a bush at the crouch and under arm. Many years ago I developed a skin condition that caused my skin to flake and peel especially in the creases i.e. inner elbow, crouch, armpit and had to apply cream to prevent this. Trying to do so with the bush was annoying so I took the plunge and shaved. I loved the feel and the dry irritating skin cleared up much quicker. I've never had the problem since but I've continued to shave and sometimes before a cruise I'll treat myself to a full body wax.

This post was edited

When I had hernia surgery, they shaved off half my pubic hair and so after I got home I just shaved off the rest as it looked so bizarre to have just half of it shaved. I realized how much I liked the feel and look. Then there were no more pubes in the shower or elsewhere and not too many years later it became a grooming thing for many people. As a nudist I just prefer to be clean shaven from the neck down as I don't really have a lot of hair elsewhere and it just becomes a grooming thing for me like shaving the face. My personal attraction to other men is enhanced when they "groom" their body. But I'd never judge others for how they choose to present themselves. I might choose to prefer being around men that groom all of their body hair but I'm not going to make negative comments about those that choose differently.

This post was edited

I'm shaved because it is just cleaner and easier for me. No worry about getting itchy or splooge in the jungle. Plus I work out a lot and my job consists of a lot of physical activity and moving around, the hair just gets gross and in the way.

This post was edited

I read where many of you still use the shaving method to remove unwanted hair. I hated the blade, so I use the Veet cream. Unless I learn that its dangerous..
I'm smooth with it.

This post was edited

I used to be very hairy until one day about a year ago when I decided to shave it all off and I havent looked back since .
I would not have believed what a difference it made, I now always shave all over because I feel a lot more cleaner and I love the feeling of smooth skin

This post was edited

I used to be very hairy until one day about a year ago when I decided to shave it all off and I havent looked back since .
I would not have believed what a difference it made, I now always shave all over because I feel a lot more cleaner and I love the feeling of smooth skin

This post was edited

for hygiene reason and i admit also for better feeling when haveing sexual intercourse (much more intense)

This post was edited

I shave because I like the smooth sensation after I've shaved

This post was edited

Why I shaved? Because you will feel the good fresh air and feel the heat of the sun! And it is better to see you natural! And see you smooth and better feeling to sexual intercourse! ;D :D

This post was edited

It feels so much better being smooth.

This post was edited