RE: Why are you shaved?

Because I hate body hair specially the grey ones.

This post was edited

For me I think it looks better been Smooth going almost 10 years now even the wife likes it keeps me in razors and Shaveing cream

This post was edited

For me, there is nothing better than the look and the feeling of having a totally smooth shaven body.
Have been a true nudest nudist for over 30 years and planning to stay that way!

This post was edited

We shave because we like the look and feel, plus we hate lose hairs during oral sex.

This post was edited
RE:Why are you shaved?

Because I Feel Freshier And My Skin Become More Sensitive.

This post was edited

I don't shave my pubic hair but trim it very short, and i do it just because i think it looks much better, and not because i have any grey because i don't. I would also feel a bit self conscious going to a naturist place with it looking untidy.

This post was edited

Love the feeling and so does my lady. It's a pain in the balls..no pun intended, but worth it!

This post was edited

I shave from neck to knees including pubic and anal. I hate having hair get in the way of tan and such. Also, I did have an operation when 23 and was shaved from arse to belly button, so never been able to bare to grow it back there. I'm now 63 and have no grey hairs down there, only in my beard and receding hairline. :(

This post was edited

I trim and like the feel especially the scrotum and look of the shorter hair, and good for moisturising down there.

This post was edited

Im sorry, but I could never wrap my head around saying shaving makes you look like a child. Believing that is like saying I drink or gamble so I dont look like a child. If thats the assumption about shaving than why even be nude. Because thats what children are comfortable with and you wouldnt want to be nude like a child. Never saw anything like this that carries so much controversy. Yet I see so many adults at nude venues that shave anymore and people find it accepting. Ive never met another nude person that looked at me and said " my God.... Youre bare down there"! Come on people, get over it.

This post was edited