RE: Why are you shaved?

I'm not shaved and proud to have kept my pubic hair I've had since 12 I'm a man not a little boy

This post was edited

I'm not shaved and proud to have kept my pubic hair I've had since 12 I'm a man not a little boy

This post was edited

Awesome!
Well, truthfully I only posted this to make the replies equal 300.But awesome still!
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I need a shave, I have at least a weeks old 5 o'clock shadow and my moustache is tickling my bottom lip.
So its about time I shaved but I will keep my short beard and just shave around the mouth, lips and cheeks.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubichair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, ortheir significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especiallyfor the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the factthat they are getting gray down there and are trying to remailyouthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, butnot shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of beingshaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?

While I am 50, I have shaved since I was 23. I've preferred the smooth feel and look from the beginning. Not to mention my partners not having pubes in their face or mouth when giving me the oral I dearly love.

This post was edited

1. Oral, both me and my wife "keep it clean" (Fruit Cake Lady). 2. The deck looks bigger when the hedges are trimmed. 3. I find that there is less smell after a hard days work.

This post was edited

Hi, I have shaved for years it feels much cleaner and better and my wife prefers it.Sam

This post was edited

I don't always shave. Sometimes I grow a beard in the winter.

This post was edited

I never liked having pubic hair but I was always nervous to attempt to shave it all off. fearing of cutting skin on the wrong place. But half a year ago, I finally got some hair removal cream. and It turned out really well. nowadays I learned to carefully use a razor. so I'm always shaving it when it gets long.

This post was edited

I think is best trimmed

This post was edited