RE: Why are you shaved?

Why? It's just a personal preference, I used to trim so it looks neat then at one time I shaved and liked how it looks and feels.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

This post was edited

This post was edited

What business of your is my hair preference. Haven't you guys got something better to discuss besides what's below you belly button.

This post was edited

I don't shave, I prefer the natural look.

This post was edited

What business of your is my hair preference. Haven't you guys got something better to discuss besides what's below you belly button.why did you click on this thread?

This post was edited

I usually shave most if not all my pubic hair off in the summer. Most of the time I'll let most of it grow back in the winter with a trim every now and then. I don't shave my chest or legs because that would take forever. I enjoy going commando so I shave or trim to keep hairs from getting stuck in my zipper. I enjoy the feeling also.

This post was edited

Simply because my wife likes my genital region shaved AND I like the feel and look! She shaves so I think it's the least I could do for you too!

This post was edited

Why ask why someone asks this question?! Isn't this a forum to ask random questions that one is pondering?! As long as it's not perverse I believe its fine to ask amongst our nudist friends!

This post was edited