RE: Why are you shaved?

Repeating the question only gets you an extra point on your score you super nudist you. :)
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Like I have posted before I have completely shaved for 27 years and have went as far as to start laser hair removal tomorrow morning will be my first session, and my wife has already had two treatments and loves it. The salon where I am going actually advertises full Brazilian as one of there more popular treatments they offer. Since I am getting a full Brazilian and chest my technician on my consult said I may wear comfortable clothing and either wear a top as she worked on the bottom or wear my bottoms while she did my chest. Then she said you could also just come into the treatment room nude and we can get more area covered in a shorter amount of time,
I told her she is going to see it all anyway and I'm not shy about nudity

This post was edited

I used to shave my penis and lower area near there because my when my pubic hair got long it got caught in my foreskin.It pulled uncomfortably. It was easier to shave than having to grab at that area when I was clothed and in public. Sometimes my wife enjoyed shaving me. Now my hair is much thinner and it's not a bother as much. Still have the foreskin though.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?I shaved my testes, scrotum and anus but just trim the remaining pubes.
I did shave it all off once but I felt weird when my genital area was bordered by hairy thighs and hair going up my stomach from pubic area.....basically my OCD for consistency and symmetry didn't help! Lol!
I did like it all smooth but felt I got weird looks at the local naturist sauna!
Declan

This post was edited

I don't shave my pubic hair because i think it would look a little funny since my body is modestly hairy. But I do shave my balls. I just really like the feel of my smooth scrotum in my hand. Same on other guys - I love the feel of his smooth shaven balls in my hand (and, to be blunt, in my mouth).

This post was edited

I trim mine because I like the way it looks and feels when it's smooth and my pubic area looks like an abandoned lot if I don't.its cleaner looks nicer ,and if lucky to engage in oral sex no hair in mouth

This post was edited

Feels better in the tropical heat.
Lessens the "man smell" down there.
Looks good (girlfriend loves it).
Makes my penis look larger.

This post was edited

I self wax because its just my personal preference. I think it look and feels cleaner being smooth. Ive been shaving/waxing since I was 16ish for those reasons and still feel the same about it. I think people should do what makes them feel comfortable.

This post was edited

I love being completely shaved. I have shaved everything since hair one. I guess it's just my preference. I love how smooth my skin is right after a shave. I can't wait to shave the next day. Sometimes it gets me really turned on while I'm shaving and I just can't help but enjoy myself at the next level. In the summer, I'll shave and then lay out by the pool all oiled up. Usually it has a happy ending too.

This post was edited

I shave my entire body from nose to toes because I want to and because I don't like body hair--never have. I've been body shaving since puberty and like the feel and the look of a hairless body. Over the years, I've always required all of my partners/mates to do the same--if you're gonna be with me, you'll need to remove all that hair first!

This post was edited