RE: Why are you shaved?

It's more of a personal preference kind of thing.

This post was edited
RE: could going grey

has anyone tried " Just for men " on pubic hair?

This post was edited
RE: could going grey

Yes, I tried it when I had hair there! IMHO, it's a lot of work for little useful result. There's nothing wrong with grey really! And, in my case, shaving everything obviates the necessity. Have a great nude day.

This post was edited

• I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.
      Just a thought.
      I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.

Thoughts?
    • the reason I shave is because as I have gotten older my pubic hair was getting about 3 or so inches long and look bad

This post was edited

Me personally i think it just looks nicer.It is "excuse the pun" a pain in the bum to maintain but overall its worth it.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?Obviously it is a preference thing, but I prefer not to shave.

This post was edited

Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?

This post was edited

I wax, thinking about laser,
I remove hair for it makes me fill more naked or more exposed

This post was edited

You could use a blow torch for hair removal. Theyare very dangerous, so it's best to try it on the mother-in-law first.

This post was edited

Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?{LIKE}

This post was edited