RE: Why are you shaved?

Well I guess I'm "old school ugly" but I LIKE it that way and would NEVER shave. I tried it on my chest and got burned by Nair, got folliculitis by an epilator, so FORGET IT. Ikeep it natural, bush and body although I'm not a "bear" by any stretch of the imagination. I like my women natural too. Just me being me.

This post was edited

As with most Europeans I am uncut and with a full bush hair can get caught under the skin. Result= painful. That's why I started shaving. Now for me no other way to be.

This post was edited

feels good and look nice for me.
stay nakedRoland

This post was edited

I used to shave up until about a year ago and then just stopped. I did it because my GF at the time liked it that way. I found it to be quite a pain though. Like I was already shaving my chest and of course my face, and then I had to add a third body part to shave. It took me forever! Ugh! But now, I have like a jungle down there and I'm totally cool with that.

This post was edited

My partner asked me if I'd shave my pubes about 15 years ago, she was, and still is, a smoothie. I agreed and loved how it felt to be smooth there, I've shaved ever since and regularly shave everywhere from the neck down. Its down to an individual what they do but more nudists seem to at least shave their pubes now.

This post was edited

I started shaving "down there" before there was any gray. Now, it would be mostly gray, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my reason for shaving my genitals. I do it because I like it. Full stop!

This post was edited

I started shaving my butt and scrotum a little over 20 yrs ago. Just love the feeling of smooth skin on my scrotum, the rest is hygeine. Used to work in a shop , in the summer the sweat would just be pouring down and sweaty and get big pimples down there, etc. So I shaved, never turned back. I have tried shaving my legs, but I am getting nothing but trouble with a rash, ingrown hairs, pimples and they look a mess right now. Wish I knew how to remove hair without the mess ,,,, just on inner thighs, no problem elsewhere.

This post was edited

For me, its just a matter of personal preference.
I like the look and feel.
I guess its also because I would like my potential mate to do the same (I'm single). Mainly cause I find it attractive on females, and for sexual purposes it makes things more enjoyable in my opinion.

This post was edited

We like it.
It looks neater.
And it's a lot easier to apply suncream.

This post was edited

I do it because it's how i prefer to have it

This post was edited