RE: Why are you shaved?

Makes it easier to find. LOLNice, lol.

This post was edited

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

This post was edited

I've no idea whether my pubic hair might have any grey in it, I've been smooth there for ages, I haven't let it grow for about 20 years. In recent years I've got some grey head hairs so I might have some grey pubes now, but I'm unlikely to find out as I like being smooth.

This post was edited

I keep the scrotum shaved, everything else I just trim. For me, I have to keep myself groomed.

This post was edited

I love being TRIMMED bush wise and SHAVED in regard to balls...I have multiple body piercings and they look better on shaved balls.. I also rim LONGER chest hair--don't shave it-- just neaten it up like a trim over your ears...It is just preference-- I love the look of a HAIRY man and equally think that completely shaved men can be attractive too-- like a shaved head vs long hair on a man. If you like what you look or feel like do what YOU want to do....Used to be uneasy if seeing the urologist-- I tend to let a little growth sprout out if heading there---just a quirk on my part I guess.. He KNOWS I have piercings, but I remove them for ease in his exam of penis and testicles....He is not judgmental at all and just takes it all in stride. Guess he has seen everything.

This post was edited

I just tried it once and liked it but like my beard I let it grow get sick of it and try something new. I shaved from my neck to the top of my legs and wish I knew someone well enough to shave my back I feel better and think it looks better.

This post was edited

I initially started trimming my pubes so they would not stick out of my swimsuit. Then when I started wearing smaller coverage swimsuits and went to thongs and then G-strings I trimmed more and more. I had a gf who bought me a sheer G-string to match here for a vacation and after getting them wet and see through we both went to the room and shaved it all off. This was 27 yrs ago.

This post was edited

I trim mine because I like the way it looks and feels when it's smooth and my pubic area looks like an abandoned lot if I don't.

This post was edited

Seemed like a good idea............and it has been.

This post was edited

Had a SkinnyDippers swim on Saturday night so I had to tidy up. I clipped and shaved. I tried to be creative and do a helipad instead of a landing strip but it's harder to shave a circle. LOL

This post was edited