RE: Why are you shaved?

"It also makes my penis look bigger"Would that be exhibitonism?I suppose it's partly for exhibitionism, partly because I like the look and feel, and partly because I was cursed with a small penis and the lack of hair makes it look a little bigger. I guess that would be vanity but I can live with that.

This post was edited

I usually shave my entire body, I just prefer how it feels and looks.

This post was edited

Ive tried different things with my pubes. The ladies I know, have all said its nice when shaved clean. I like shaved in the summer to get the best tan.
This winter I have experimented with a few different styles lol.. Now hes wearing a moustach... an inch of trimmed hair horizontally above the penis base with everything else trimmed short. We could all try a bit of fun with pubic hair.. after all, it grows back in a short time and nothing is lost but something may be gained by you having a bit of fun.. :)

This post was edited

I am shaved........ because I choose to be!! plain and simple

This post was edited

I shave because my wife does too. Bare skin in bare skin feels incredible making love!

This post was edited

I shave because my wife does too. Bare skin in bare skin feels incredible making love!You are so lucky.. lol

This post was edited

Because I can be! It's mine and I'll do what I want. So there!

This post was edited

I shave because most of my body has a very light hair growth and total shaving evens me out. Actually the truth of the matter is that I have a small penis with a large scrotum and shaving them bare allows me to display proudly!

This post was edited

I shave because my wife does too. Bare skin in bare skin feels incredible making love!You are so lucky.. lol
I am VERY lucky!

This post was edited

My wife and i shave because its feels alot better when naked and also looks alot nicer to the eye,we love it when we are tanned and smooth,we both shave and i have started shaving alot more of my body as i feel cleaner,why hide such a lovely flower behind an ugly bush i say give it room to breath and feel the sunshine.So true.. I feel pubic hair to be old school ugly but there are some women who like it on their man... versus a clean shave, which is fresh, daring, and youthful looking, but we as nudists dont look there anyways so who cares..lol.

This post was edited