RE: Why are you shaved?

I love the look and feel of my freshly shaved penis. It also makes my penis look bigger. I don't care what other guys think. If they start making fun of me then I just ask them what they're looking at it for in the first place. I think every guy should do what makes them feel comfortable

This post was edited

Ive shaved a few times and love the look and feel.
Im not a hairy man and can count the hairs on my chest, so it doesnt look out of proportion when I shave, and have had no ill reviews.

This post was edited

I love the way it looks and the way it feels. It makes me feel totally naked.

This post was edited

i just dont like it when i go naked and see my pubic hair so messy, sometimes when i used underware it came out a little from the sides... feels like a yeti using underware, thats the reason why i cut'em clean and make it my username cleannshaved :D
almost forgot, some chicks like clean n shaved too..:p

This post was edited

Newnude58 said, "I love the way it looks and the way it feels. It makes me feel totally naked." and I agree 100%. For me, hair is like wearing a jacket or coat.

This post was edited

I like the feel and it is a sensual feeling also ,to me.Mainly wife preferred it and I came to like it myself ,almost 40 yrs now . Only takes a few minutes in shower every few days to keep the whole area smooth. The grey has nothing to do with it.

This post was edited

For me, it's totally a vanity thing. And I may be treading on shaky ground here with what I'm about to say. And I don't want to be misconstrued! Because believe me, I don't equate being nude with eroticism. But since I'm a bi man, I find that area of a man to be sexy. And when I'm trimmed and shaved down there, I feel sexy. I'm not trying to lure anyone by doing so. It just makes me feel good about how I look. Like I said, it's a vanity thing. Maybe just in the same way that a non-nudist man might feel sexy dressed up in a suit. Oh, I hope that made sense!

This post was edited

This topic and many others like it have been discussed over and over again and in every single discussion ... at times it gets negative and really dumb things are stated.First: I agree, clean is clean ... dirty is dirty, ... smelly is smelly. It doesn't matter if you got a full bush or are as smooth as a newborns butt. If you're clean, you're clean, smell clean. If you sweat ... your gonna smell dirty whether you've got pubic hair or not! Its a fact and there's no argument.Next: I think one of the dumbest things I read from guys and gals on naturist message boards on this topic is; I want a man to look like and man and not a boy. I want a woman to look like a woman and not a little girl. IF you can't tell the difference between a man and a little boy and a woman from a little girl and you are basing it solely on pubic hair ... you've got some real issues!Lastly: Shaving or not shaving has and always will be a personal choice. Your choice to do it can be ... fashion, trend, experimental, dislike for hair period, sexual, to please your significant other, ... whatever the reason is ... it's a choice and it's YOUR choice not anyone elses and it's pretty lame for nudists to cast negative remarks on other nudists just because they don't do what other naturists do when it comes to "grooming."Get over it, get passed it and discuss it with respect and civility. Lord knows we have enough disrespect and uncivilness around us and against our lifestyle. It's a shame we have to act like that towards each other.:)Well said!
As a newbie these discussions are all new to me. I can see how it would get old though.

This post was edited

I shave all from the neck downwards because I find it hygenic and because my wife likes it.Today I had a great experience.......... As I am not so mobile for the moment due to an accident, my wife shaved me for the first time down there ;-) It was a nice feeling ;-)

This post was edited

Hmmm. a wife you say...I need to get me one of them.lol
Stay Naked!

This post was edited