RE: Why are you shaved?

1) The smoothness feels sexy.
2) It makes my undersized dick look bigger.
3) It cuts down on the funky smell as sweat doesn't accumulate in the hairs.
4) Gets rid of the gray hair.
5) Partners like it shaved.

This post was edited

I shave for a number of reasons. I like the feel of it when I am nude, also I think it looks better, and also I hate to pull pubic hair when I pull my cock out of my pants to pee.

This post was edited

Also, I think it looks much better having a completely smooth body with a suntan tan, instead of the Neanderthal look.

This post was edited

I prefer a full bush on myself and others. I like the natural look. :o)
Strange how some people like the sweaty smell of bacteria infested grey hairs.

This post was edited

True at 55 im going grey just about everywhere,a nd colour has nothing to do withg it,but I dont shave I wax and have done so for years.A trip to the waxer every couple of months keeps me smooth just the way I like it. Its not for everyone I agree and any woman will tell you it can hurt put the pain only lasts a couple of seconds then im smooth no porickle re growth to deal with just soft hair till my next visit.

This post was edited

I prefer to shave as I have a small penis,and it tends to look even smaller if hidden by pubic hair. I suppose its a confidence thing really.

This post was edited

I like the smooth look is all. Tried it one night ater a few glasses of wine and have been that way ever since. (not intoxicated, shaved. LOL)

This post was edited

I like the way it feels cleaner to me when I shave my scrotum and the base of my penis. As for the rest; I keep my pubic area trimmed up close as to look like the rest of the hair on my body, not to shaggy but still something there.
I have shaved completely before, but it just looks silly to have a big bare area there, but still have a hairy chest and legs. Idaknow, but my way I guess. :-)

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?I'm NOT shaven and I never will be by choice. I don't prefer the look of it (men have hair, boys don't) - but if you do, more power to you and shave all you want. But what disturbs me is when people say "shaven is cleaner". Bull - clean is cleaner. The implication that hair is dirty is absurd - it is no dirtier than any other part of the body that isn't maintained. By the way, shaving because you have grey hair? Really? Would you shave your head because you have grey hair?

This post was edited

I perfer to be waxed. Lasts longer and I do not get razor burns. Love the feel. As for being cleaner I do not know, but having done a bit of painting on the boat, I do know I can clean a smooth paine of glass easier that I can clean a paint brush.

This post was edited