RE: Shaved

Looks better and feels better in touch.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I just prefer how it feels shaved

This post was edited

i like it its cleaner and feels wonderfull ya just gotta be carefull ya dont slip with the razor lol

This post was edited

i remember shaving a while ago...i didnt like the itchiness...how do you deal with that? A guy shaved smooth reminds me a bit of a hairless chihauhua..cute but it would look better with a little fur

This post was edited
why are you shaved?

i shave because i like the look and it's been my experience that the ladies love it!they dont have to go down on a 'brillo pad' to give oral. and you might find out theu like giving it more when you shave it all some just prefer som across the top for looks theres my 2cents thanx to t.n. for a great place to be myself

This post was edited
why are you shaved?

i shave because i like the look and it's been my experience that the ladies love it!they dont have to go down on a 'brillo pad' to give oral. and you might find out theu like giving it more when you shave it all some just prefer som across the top for looks theres my 2cents thanx to t.n. for a great place to be myself

This post was edited
why are you shaved?

This post was edited
Shaved...

I definitely prefer the look and feel of being shaved. It just seems to me to be easier from a cleanliness perspective and for whatever reason it feels MUCH better out in the sun.

This post was edited
SHAVED

I JUST LIKE THE FEEL

This post was edited
hairy tattoos

I do not care for mytattoos to be hairy - otherwise I would get tattoos of hair instead;)

This post was edited