Why are you shaved?

I have no chest hair (naturally) so I feel completely free with no pubic hair. I sleep naked so having no hair around my balls makes me feel more clean & healthy also.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

My first g/f shaved me because she didn't like hair in her teeth.. After that I enjoyed the feel of the skin-to-skin contact.

This post was edited
RE: shaved

after reding so much debate on pubic hair on this forum i thought to give a try 1st thing it is very dificult to shave the balls how u people do it ? i could shave just the top of penies It feels good & specially in hot & humid weather of india it helps to maintain hygine alsobut for womens i think the shaved look is only true nude look
Technique I use is as follows.
1st pass with long hairs, use a trimmer such as a Lady Shave (or beard trimmer on a regular electric) just to cut the hairs short enough for a regular shaver to shave. Only gently skim over the skin, the goal is to trim the hair, not shave to the skin level. Trimmers will cut your skin if you aren't careful.
2nd pass is to use regular electric shaver. Braun is the best, few nicks/cuts. The scrotum are pretty hardy and can take regular shaving pressure. The penis itself requires very careful action to prevent cuts.
If you cut yourself use alcohol topically to prevent infection. It hurts like hell, but only lasts 1 minute. Secret is not to cut yourself in the first place:-)
First few times you may get shave rash/burn. That passes once you have shaved for a week or so. Aplying mosturizing cream directly after shaving helps prevent itching and rash.
Daily maintenance shaving only requires the electric shaver and takes less than a minute, no need for the trimmer anymore, unless you let it get wild again.

This post was edited

I shave because I like the smooth feeling afterwards. So even if I'm wearing clothes, somehow being shaved makes me still feel naked. Don't ask me how it works, somehow it just does.

This post was edited

Usually I just keep it trimmed tight, but lately started using the groomer and getting the smooth look. Shaving caused to much irritation.
I like the smooth look and feel, no chest hair and my heads going bald as well, so why have hair on the pubes and nowhere else?

This post was edited
Prefer the smooth look and feel

I like the look and feel. I don't mind the wax... to me it doesn't hurt. Doug

This post was edited

It looks and feels sexy.

This post was edited
Re: Why are you shaved?

I shave my testicles and shaft of the penis and trim my pubic hair. I do it cause I like the feeling plus am very hairy below and sweat a lot so makes it easy on me especially in the summer months.

This post was edited
To shave or not to shave ? That is the question !!!

Because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc.

This post was edited
RE: To shave or not to shave ? That is the question !!!

clean and bald down there feels great in the water

This post was edited