RE: Why are you shaved?

Fresh shaved is a very clean and good feel.
Shaving under the shower all 2 ore 3 Days is very normal.
Shaving = cleaning

This post was edited
why do i shave

started in high school for swimming, loved the look and feel ever since

This post was edited

I too use coochy cream, makes for a great shave. I have shaved for over 30 years, enjoy the freedom the feel, and grooming of the genitals
is just like grooming you hair, only any part of the body.

This post was edited

I have shaved for years and love the feelof the clean area in my crotch area. Also sometimes when swimmng you might get some little bugs that attached themselves to the pubic hair. If you have an ocasional itch then just shave it like you do your face every day. You ill ffind that if yiou use a shaving jel or cream it gets all the long hairs.
Some people feel that more of your penis shows and it looks longer, try it you mght like it.

This post was edited

I shave because it feels great. I have been doing so for about 7 or 8 years. I think the shaved look feels better and certainly looks better. It helps me feel completely naked, which I wish I could be 24-7, 365 days a year.

This post was edited

As we evolved in our nudism walk I discovered that I liked to be well groomed all over. I'm sure many textiles would consider me a pervert, but i like to shave and trim close. As humans we have egos and when I walk around our club I like to look nice no matter where people may be looking. And yes, its sexual, too. being married for 30 years we're still passionate about each other and shaving helps keep us erotically interested in each other.

This post was edited

To me, pubic shaving is just a personal preference just like shaving my face. After I became a nudist, I kept my pubes trimmed for a neater look. Then, after seeing other nudists with the shaved look, I tried it and liked it.I think that it looks especially nice when I get my summer tan. At the nudist resort where I am a member about half of the men and women are shaved.

This post was edited

her preference beats the initial awkwardness by a long shot.
she's always shaved and one night came out back and said " your going to look like me"
reluctant but willing ( i think tequila was involved ) i laid back and went for it.
it was a great feeling and would suggest to all that have not tried it to let her go for it!

This post was edited

I'm 64 and don't care at all about my hair turning gray, I keep myself shaved/trimmed because it looks so much better.

This post was edited

I'm 64 and don't care at all about my hair turning gray, I keep myself shaved/trimmed because it looks so much better.

This post was edited