RE: Why are you shaved?

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

This post was edited

I shave because in my religion, Islam, it is required of a believer to shave what is between his legs meaning the pubic hair. It is done in my religion out of cleanliness and nothing more. It helps reduce impurities like urine and feces. So I'm basically protecting myself from impurities when I shave my pubic hair off and it makes me feel cleaner as well.

This post was edited

I shave because in my religion, Islam, it is required of a believer to shave what is between his legs meaning the pubic hair. It is done in my religion out of cleanliness and nothing more. It helps reduce impurities like urine and feces. So I'm basically protecting myself from impurities when I shave my pubic hair off and it makes me feel cleaner as well.

This post was edited

Shaved is best. Just looks clean and tidy. No "bugs" making a nest in your pubes.
John

This post was edited
No "Bugs"

Makes me feel clean and tidy. That way no "bugs" can nest in your bush.
John

This post was edited

First the title should be why smooth, as there are many ways to remove hair. When I met my husband he was smooth, I did like the look, and feel, which is why he does it, I am also smooth because we love it that way. I know my husband started to get tired of constantly shaving, so he took up waxing, he now stays smooth for weeks, and regrowth is less and the hair is thinner each time. Of note, my husband was the first man I saw smooth, and after ten years together, if something were to happen I am not sure I could be with anyone who is not.

This post was edited

Why do I shave? Well yes I like the way it looks,,,,,, after I got use to it..... a few years ago.... 2 I think it will draw more attention and the ladies can see more penis instead of bunch of hair. 3. I think a shaved penis will make a small penis look larger.. I think I have a small penis.. But,,,,, I think it is a good looking one....And of course I I like the ladies to look at it. So I shave my penis in an effort to make it look bigger trying to empress the ladies.... And,,, lets face it,,,,,,,,,,,we all know the ladies look,,,,and the guys look at the ladies.it just the way it is.. So,,,,,,,,,,,I guess the bottom line is 2 things here............ 1. It feels good and 2. you like to show it off....At least that my opinion

This post was edited

It feels good, looks good and is more hygenic.

This post was edited

i just like the way it look and feels it just feels more natural to me this way

This post was edited

Just love the clean shaven look

This post was edited