RE: Why are you shaved?

Because I feel REALY naked when I am smooth

This post was edited
like to shave down there

I like the smooth sensual feel of being fully shaved down there,otherwise have always been very hairy there and some complaints when younger that they hated all that bush. So it is a personal thing and yep am 60 but no gray there either

This post was edited

i have to say ive shaved for the last 10 years i do like the look and the feel but i also think it does make you feel younger maybe even if its just in the mind lifes to short to feel old to soon so anything to make you feel a little better about yourself ...why not i say i also have to say i never wear briefs as well i like the feel of freedom down there just like going to a nude beach feeling the freedom is great gives you a real buzzzz

This post was edited

i have to say ive shaved for the last 10 years i do like the look and the feel but i also think it does make you feel younger maybe even if its just in the mind lifes to short to feel old to soon so anything to make you feel a little better about yourself ...why not i say i also have to say i never wear briefs as well i like the feel of freedom down there just like going to a nude beach feeling the freedom is great gives you a real buzzzz

This post was edited
Shaved

I'll have to agree with Dr. Evil on this one that there is nothing like a smooth scrotum. I would definately trim. I guess I shave for the same reason men shave their heads, it makes things easier.

This post was edited

I shave because it looks cleaner and my partner of 5 years demands it... lol

This post was edited
hi

I found it cooler in summer time, do not get near as hot when clothes are on

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved!

If I was worried about the gray hair in my pubic area I would certainly be using just for men on the top. Gray hair has never bothered me me. I just like the look and the feeling!!! You feel cleaner and fresher.

This post was edited

To hide the gray!
To get a all over tan!
Some girls don't like hair in their teeth!
Why Not!
LMTNAO!!!

This post was edited

for me it feels nice the smooth feeling. By the way I don't shave anymore. I removed my pubic hair with IPL permanently.
Stay naked,
Roland

This post was edited