I tried it and I liked it

I tried it and I liked it

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I shave because i don't like a bush, it's cleaner and feels better.

This post was edited

I shave because I like the feeling and because my wife ordered me to do that

This post was edited

I am a fairly hairy guy and it was just getting too much down there.
I have my shaft and thin out the rest.
Works for me.

This post was edited

There are several reasons.
1. I like the look and feel.
2. It seems to be cleaner. I dont get that funky smell from sweating all day.
3. I deveop this crazy skin rash and it helps out a lot when im shaven

This post was edited

Did anyone ask the question? err because we can!
Many do what they wish with their bodies....why not be a bloke and shave!

This post was edited

I don't shave so much as trim. I don't like having a mound of hair and feel it draws too much attention to my genitals. If I trim it back some I feel more comfortable with it. Although I will admit I have never tried being totally shaved. I might give it a try to see if I like it better.

This post was edited

A lot of the time I retain my pubes and natural body hair in other parts of my body, but at times I do feel like the occasional change through choice so I may shave off most of my body hair between waist and thighs and may be clipper my pubes very short (though have shaven this area at times. I find it comfortable, cool and a nice change for a period of time

This post was edited

well if it was for the gray hair i'd shave the top of my head, there seems to be alot of feedback and some negative about smooth men but not smooth women whats the difference it all skin. i pesonally think the human body looks beautiful smooth and without hair that looks like a bear it also tans better. i will be a smoothie forever.

This post was edited

there seems to be alot of feedback and some negative about smooth men but not smooth women whats the difference it all skin. i pesonally think the human body looks beautiful smooth and without hair that looks like a bear it also tans better. i will be a smoothie forever.
Weconcurr!

This post was edited