RE: Why are you shaved?

its called manscaping its the 21 st centry.

This post was edited

manscape ? ! funny, but in my case SHEscapes. have your mate do it for you.

This post was edited
SHAVED BALLS & CROTCH

I TRYED SHAVING MY BALLS CROTCH. YEARS AGO, JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WAS DOING IT. I STILL DO IT BUT I GOT TIRED OF SHAVING ABOVE MY PENIS, SO NOW I JUST TRIM IT , BUT I LOVE MY BALLS & ASS CRACK SHAVED BECAUSE IT FEELS SMOOTH. ONCE YOU GET YOUR PUBIC AREAS USED TO SHAVING, IT IS EASY TO DO. THE HAIR DOESN'T GROW BACK FAST

This post was edited

Honestly, the age thing never occurred to me. I shave because I like the look and feel. Because I also am a competitive swimmer, I keep my entire body shaved down short most of the time. I also think it is a cleaner, neater look. But to each his own...

This post was edited

I generally only shave in the summer. During the summer I like to keep my balls shaved clean and everything else trimmed short and neat. It helps with keeping cool, finding those pesky ticks when camping and most of allowing for a FULL BODY tan! :)

This post was edited

I had a g/f long-long-long ago that didn't like hair down there to say it nicely. So she shaved me and when the hair began to grow back it itched so I keept it that way. Then I began to shave my head to hide the bald spots. Now with no hair I can truly have a all-over-tan. LMNAO

This post was edited

I shave for the sensitivity of skin to skin...

This post was edited

l shave for the feeling and clean look. Have been dong it regularly for over 20 years. I'm 61 years old and the gray don't bother me!!

This post was edited

Because I wasn't breast fed as a child?

This post was edited

Umm a little too much info there Thomas LOL LOL

This post was edited