does it virtually become a lifetime choice

Have never tried it. Felt that it would be just another nuisance. Aside from the uncomfortable feel if you didn't keep shaved regularly, does it tend to come back denser?

This post was edited
RE: does it virtually become a lifetime choice

No, if shaving caused hair to come back denser there would no bald heads.

This post was edited
RE: does it virtually become a lifetime choice

Ok, point taken., no pun intended

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I like being smooth from my eyebrows downwards. Been shaving for many years but i hate the stubble. Started epilating and using a homeIPL hair removal product which is working well at least for my skin tone and hair color.

This post was edited

Hope that wasnt one of those hogwash studies that our government spent millions of our tax dollars funding to enhance one mans opinion.

This post was edited

For me it mainly a hygiene issue. I shower daily but I find that it gave off unpleasant odours that I didn't care for.

This post was edited

I'm now over 70. I have shaved and/or trimmed off and on since shortly after I had pubic hair. Obviously this was not a fashion statement; in the '50s shaving or trimming was "weird." I did it for comfort. My hair tends to be luxuriant if I don't do something about it, and luxuriant hair just doesn't belong inside underwear. I'd leave it alone for times when I'd be seen nude, such as in the showers after gym class. But in the summers, I would trim or shave it. I like the smooth feel, but it's a lot of work to maintain that, so now I use a #3 guide on my Norelco shaver and just trim most of the time. It's always been a comfort thing with me.

This post was edited

Why would anyone care if I shave?

This post was edited

For me the looks are good and it feels fine. I do not shave actually, but I have a IPL treatment. It works well, but it take some time, since my hair is thick and my skin relatively dark. But I hardly have to shave and don't have any stubbles anymore.

This post was edited

Makes it easier to find. LOL

This post was edited