RE: Why are you shaved?

Why Da'Hell would I like a mouth Full of Hair ????????????????????If I wanted that I would lick my Cat/Dog LoL . . .Shaven and smooth is the way to beeeeeee.Hair was in during the 60's, the 70' and the 80's and more likely way before that, God knows I was not around LoL :P

This post was edited

I have been shaved for most of my life, I dislike body hair.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

This post was edited

i have a totally smooth butt balls and cock and i love the feel and look so for me shaving my pubes is a must, plus people love it....

This post was edited

Why am I shaved? Because I have some hairs growing where I don't want them to. Simple enough?{LIKE}

Seem like the most obvious answer to me.

This post was edited

I don't necessarily shave but I am excessively hairy to the point that it does cause problems. I would love to have some permanent body hair reductions especially in certain areas. Here are the problems that hair can cause:
I have had hair get tangled into the cloth of underwear yanking the hair painfully.
I have had hair get tangled when my penis retracts yanking the hair painfully.
I have had rashes because no matter how often I was, hairy areas are harder to clean.
I have had ingrown hairs and other follicle blockages turn into ugly and painful bumps.
Hair increases body odor.

This post was edited

I like the way it makes me feel....................I agree! The feel and look of smooth skin is wonderful.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I don't shave because:
a) I'm lazy
b) it is rough and scratchy when it grows back
c) for a time, I look like a plucked chicken!
Instead, I have been having laser treatment. The effect is dramatic.
- It is more hygienic
- I find it aesthetically pleasing
- Women tell me they prefer it to a mouthfull of hair
- My balls feel more sensitive
- I think it makes my penis look bigger
So in summary, hygiene, vanity and politeness!

This post was edited

Likewise, for me it feels better to be smooth. I've been either waxing or shaving for around 5 years, and don't regret it. My skin didn't like the waxing after a while, but Gilette now makes a men's body razor, which is fantastic.

This post was edited