RE: Why are you shaved?

I'm not shaved (don't want ingrown hairs, they hurt). But I keep it closely trimmed since I wear cockrings sometimes. Cockrings get caught up in the hairs when removing them, so it's just better to keep it all trimmed short! I like how it looks too.

This post was edited

Try the bikini shaving gel they sell in Walmart. It's for women but works great and there are no red bumps after shaving. It comes in a platsic tube.

This post was edited

I have shaved since I was in my 20's. I like the look and the greater sensitivity that it gives me. I have even had a Brazilian Wax a few times, just to make the hair grow back finer and to have it smoother for a longer period of time.

This post was edited

Why? Because my wife prefers it smooth and so do ISam

This post was edited

Today I decided to shave my torso down from the neck down!! Just a couple of weeks ago I decided to shave my legs entirely!! So today while in the shower I decided to shave from the neck down to my pubic area!! I have been shaving my pubic area for the last 25 years since retiring from the Navy!! I must say that I like the look and the feeling!!

This post was edited

Today I decided to shave my torso down from the neck down!! Just a couple of weeks ago I decided to shave my legs entirely!! So today while in the shower I decided to shave from the neck down to my pubic area!! I have been shaving my pubic area for the last 25 years since retiring from the Navy!! I must say that I like the look and the feeling!!Glad to have another Smoothie here!

This post was edited

I agree that a bush can look untidy, but my reason for shaving body smooth is I think it is a lot more healthy when out walking in countryside, no insects flying into the hair and making a nest also dust does make the hairy bodies a bit more likely to get dirty with sweat and dust mixed in the hair. Just my own opinion as I say all to their own likes and what they prefer. On a personal note I do find a hairy body hard to look at.

This post was edited

I agree that a bush can look untidy, but my reason for shaving body smooth is I think it is a lot more healthy when out walking in countryside, no insects flying into the hair and making a nest also dust does make the hairy bodies a bit more likely to get dirty with sweat and dust mixed in the hair. Just my own opinion as I say all to their own likes and what they prefer. On a personal note I do find a hairy body hard to look at.

This post was edited

I'm going for a BS&C at the end of the month. I have to wait 2-3 weeks after shaving so the stubble has started.

This post was edited

I shave my pubes for the same reason I shave the hair on my face. Plain and simple, I prefer smooth all over my body.

This post was edited