RE: Why are you shaved?

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?I started getting gray hair in other places other than my head, which has been gray for years, just a few years ago, and it does not bother me. I would not if I was nude around others, either. I don't shave anything but my face and the back of my neck, but I do trim my hair on various places all over my body as I am a fairly hairy guy. I don't mind some hair, but I don't need hair that's 4-6 inches long anywhere on my body; it's annoying and itchy. I cannot ever imagine shaving my groin area or other areas of my body. I would shave my head, though, if I were to bald too much.
Jim Shorts
Texas Naturists Group

This post was edited

I have shaved for years. Am going gray but was shaving well before that started. I find it quite hot not only on me but my partner as well

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?I don't care about having gray hair there, either, but I'll probably never shave. I would feel weird being shaved there and not ridding the rest of the hair from my body, and that's likely not to happen, either. However, I don't like having hair anywhere on my body that is 2-6 inches long, so I do trim my self in different places or have my wife do it in places I can't reach like the small of my back. For me, shorter or longer hair both itch, so I'd rather just have it short.

This post was edited

Why Not?

This post was edited

Because I like it.

This post was edited

Funny, we started shaving 15 years ago when we were in our mid 30's and have ever since so i have no idea if we have gray hair down there LOL.
We think it feels better, looks better and man is is an amazing feeling during sex.

This post was edited

1.) Because I like it.2.) I like the feel of my smooth skin.
As of right now I only shave my face, head, upper body to knees, can't reach all my back.
I have been smooth for the past 5-10 years. Funny how we change.... as a kid I couldn't wait to have chest hair, now that I have it I choose to shave it off. I'd do the full body but baby steps with the wife.... if momma ain't happy nobody's happy!

This post was edited

I always love to see some pubic hair, so i'm never smooth. But especially in Summer when it's warm I want to have the pubic hair trimmed. Otherwise it's way too hot. I never thought it would make a difference, but it does.

This post was edited

I'm trying my best to avoid being too graphic, because I don't want to get flagged, but first and foremost, I feel it makes everything look neater. I keep the pubes thinned down with a beard trimmer, and I shave the scrotum smooth for oral reasons. I also like a woman that is thinned out or smoothed bared. During oral, it tends to get a little distracting to stop and pluck pubes from your mouth.

This post was edited

I just love the look and feeling of it... Multiple body piercings and they show off better on shaved skin-- I now get waxed about once a month and LOVE a slick crack-- very hygienic-- My balls have had electrolysis or laser on them for permanent as well as arm pits... I feel much cleaner and love the slick feeling of rubbing oil down there when sunning...

This post was edited