RE:Why are you shaved?

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

I have shaved my public hair for years, always had a bush but tried shaving one day and never looked back, feels good and looks nice, 36, phoenix.az

This post was edited

I shave because I think I look better smooth. I workout and in the summer I'm in my best shape. That being said I prefer to be shaved as my muscles and fit body is more pronounced when shaved.

This post was edited

I just have sensitive skin and a lot of it gets painfully itchy if I let it get too long. When nude, I feel it ends up looking silly if it's just those parts shaved though, so I try full body work every once in a while. At least within reason, some of it is just too much work for its own good.

This post was edited

I started shaving more than 20 years ago and loved the look and feel. Today, I continue to shave for the look and feel, but have also included other body areas because I don't care for grey hair. Now I am enjoying my hairless body, as does my wife.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

I just enjoy the smoothness of being shaved. Plus I think it feels better than having pubic hair. Both look good either way but I prefer smooth

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I tried it and I liked it. Just my preference.

I agree, me too

This post was edited

I've shaved for years, I love being smooth and having the fresh air waft over my smooth body parts it turns me on when walking around my neighbourhood totally naked it gives me a quick and longer hard on

This post was edited

In my case it's because I live in the tropics and it is much more comfortable being shaved. Having said that, I (and my other half) also think it looks and feels better and possibly makes me look a bit "bigger".
We go to nude beaches and resorts and it seems there are plenty of guys that do the same.

This post was edited

I like the feel plus it makes your cock look bigger.

This post was edited

I shave my cock and balls (no easy feat on low hangers) because my pubes grow pretty long and I think it looks junior and the twins look better shiny and clean. I trim, but don't shave my pubes. Just not a good look for me.

This post was edited