RE:Why are you shaved?

I like the look and feel of being smooth, I shave all of my pubic region and my bottom area, I think this is much cleaner and feels fantastic . Visually its better too, however I do prefer Women who do not shave.

This post was edited

Love the look and feeling of it-- especially makes my multiple piercings show up better too. I now see a gal at a waxing salon who gets every single hair out of my crack butt cheeks and balls and manscapes the rest. I love my slick feeling....He is very professional and all my metal phases her NOT in the least...I asked her what did guys get waxed and then enjoy the most and she immediately said ass crack-- very hygienic....I get contorted into all sorts of odd shapes for her to work and pull my scrotum taunt for her to get at me more easily...We have great conversations and I look forward to my visits.. I was to a nude beach last summer and 90 plus percent of gals were totally slick and over half the men...Other men--- half them were manscaped or had shaved balls and only a scattering of full bush and balls guys.....Times have changed....

This post was edited

I tried fully shaved a couple of times, just to see what it was like and because so many of the nudists at my local nudist organisation did it. It required a lot of upkeep and I don't think it really suited me. I kind of have the body of a teenager anyway, so I look even younger when I shave.
Now I trim sometimes when I remember.

This post was edited

Some guys seem to think that it makes their junk look bigger. I'm not sure about that.

This post was edited

Honestly? Because it makes my junk look a bit more flattering. But I don't usually go completely bare.

This post was edited

It definitely looks better with no fur

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile