Vestiphobia

Learned a new word today, meaning fear of clothing.
While for most of us, not wearing clothing is a matter of comfort, not fear of wearing or having clothes.
However, I have seen a few people post on this site and others that they have either eliminated clothing completely or in the process of or planning to do so.
When people are doing everything possible to avioid clothing, would you consider them to be vestiphobic?

This topic was edited
RE:Vestiphobia

No.Learned a new word today, meaning fear of clothing.While for most of us, not wearing clothing is a matter of comfort, not fear of wearing or having clothes.However, I have seen a few people post on this site and others that they have either eliminated clothing completely or in the process of or planning to do so.When people are doing everything possible to avioid clothing, would you consider them to be vestiphobic?Although vegetarians could be carnophobes, that is not necessarily true. There may be other reasons for not eating meat.

This post was edited
RE:Vestiphobia

"Phobia" is a pretty strong word. I dislike wearing clothes when I have to, but I don't fear wearing clothes.

If one gets a panic attack if they have to wear cloths, that would be a true phobia.

This post was edited