New here

Hi, I'm new here. I am exploring this side of life and looking forward to getting more into it. I've been sleeping naked for 5 or 6 years now and am slowly becoming more ok with being naked. Thanks for having me.

This topic was edited
RE:New here

Hello and welcome ;)

This post was edited

Hello from Canada. Welcome

This post was edited

Welcome! It's easier to engage with members once you've filled out your profile and gotten certified.

This post was edited

Joining more groups that sound interesting to you also helps.

This post was edited

To obtain better engagement with other nudist:
1. Fill out your profile
2. Get certified
3. Post several images of yourself -- you don't need to be nude -- but the images should be from different places. At home, at the beach, in the garden, etc. Doesn't matter as long as they are clearly different places, different times.
4. Post additional images from time to time.
5. Get a paid account.
6. Join groups and participate in those groups

This post was edited

Hi there. Welcome to the nudist lifestyle. Im pretty much new here myself less than a year ago. Your commenters are right. Fill up your profile and get certified and you will be able to find a lot of online friends. Dont forget to post pictures as well. Good luck and enjoy. Stay safe.

This post was edited

To obtain better engagement with other nudist:1. Fill out your profile2. Get certified3. Post several images of yourself -- you don't need to be nude -- but the images should be from different places. At home, at the beach, in the garden, etc. Doesn't matter as long as they are clearly different places, different times.4. Post additional images from time to time.5. Get a paid account.6. Join groups and participate in those groups

Sums it up perfectly. Only way a newbie can separate their profile from the gazillion fakes that constantly show up here.
I would add that the images should eventually show nudes. This is a nudist site after all. Some people are reluctant to post full frontal nudes due to professional reasons. The nudes can start out as partial nudes, and added as the member becomes more comfortable (Baby steps) The suggestion of posting images from different places is spot on

This post was edited