RE:Wife's idea

I feel like your niece might be hoping to see some nude photos if she's been cruising through the phone's photo collection without asking first, but that's a guess. Since she's knowledgeable of your nudist tendencies in the past, it seems logical she's got a curiosity about the subject and hoping to find out if you're sharing some of your baring habits on the phone.

Do you think she might've seen you skinny-dipping back during your visits to her home in the past? Too bad she didn't simply come join you in the pool or hot tub back then, but maybe that was more to respect your privacy. I'm glad it was your wife who suggested this idea since I would guess she knows her niece better than you and whether she's ready to see her uncle in the buff. This could begin a healthy new chapter in her life if your pictures help her get to a better understanding of why you crave no clothes. "My uncle is crazy! He always wants to be naked," changes into, "Oh now I see - this is why he always wants to be naked." It also may inspire your wife to be more open about nudism if her niece starts revealing herself around your home. I'm starting to get on the bandwagon now!

This post was edited

If someone were working out in the field, they were, in fact, nude.Id like to add reference to point 14. Rev 16:15 says to keep your clothes with you at all times. Meaning to have them ready to leave. It never states to be dressed or have clothes on.There was no shame in simple nudity and everyone was nude when working out in the field, fishing, or doing anything else that might have soiled their one and only garment.

In other situations, nudity was a sign of poverty. So, if you want to save yourself the shame of being thought poor, keep your clothing near by because you're not going to have time to go back to the house and get it.

This post was edited

Y'all definitely know and understand your niece intelligence. She may approach 1 day to ask if ok she join y'all. The ice is broken. So enjoy life times and bravo for excepting her and her you as well !

This post was edited

My take on this would be:
Why shouldn't children know what people look like?

This post was edited

Up date my niece thought it was funny she told us we should get a room lol

This post was edited

Best possible answer, way to go John!

This post was edited

That's cool! And it's good for her to see older folks still being silly and sexy by sharing nude pictures. Doing things like that keeps us younger, I think. Did you get to discuss it with her more than the one comment she made about taking care of your sexy needs?

What sort of picture or pictures did you end up leaving on the phone for her to see? Did she say anything about her thoughts about you being able to be nude around her when she's visiting your home, or would your not-so-into-nudism woman want you to go that far? It seems like a logical progression since the niece didn't freak out upon seeing you bare. Regardless, congratulations on the successful unveiling!

This post was edited

Sick fantasy.

This post was edited

I have to agree with all your points. Id like to add reference to point 14. Rev 16:15 says to keep your clothes with you at all times. Meaning to have them ready to leave. It never states to be dressed or have clothes on.
In biblical times, clothing was difficult to make and maintain, so it was often not worn where it was likely to be torn or become extremely dirty, like fishing, farming, etc.

This post was edited

I In biblical times, clothing was difficult to make and maintain, so it was often not worn where it was likely to be torn or become extremely dirty, like fishing, farming, etc.

What sources are you using for this statement?

Biblical times, I assume you mean two to three thousand years ago.

People then had no difficulty in making clothes or maintaining them. In fact modern people are far more useless at maintaining clothes than back then.

This post was edited