Wife's idea

We just bought a house a few months ago and are painting rooms my wife shows her niece photos and has cough her twice now rooming through her other photos , I send my wife nude pics once or twice a week but she delete's them after looking she said she will save them and next time her niece roams her pics she will go across the nude ones

This topic was edited
RE:Wife's idea

Has the niece expressed any interest in nudism before? Being open about it with her sounds like a better option than to let her see your nudity "by accident", but if she's the curious-type in general, I don't see too much harm coming from you leaving the pictures where she can find them. These are just naked pictures, not the kind with sexual overtones, I'm assuming? Keep it clean!

This post was edited

What's rude about a human without artificial adornment?This is where I disagree with "nudism". Why surprise the niece with a naked picture of anyone, much less her uncle? Why does foisting one's nudity on someone who is not expecting it seem like a good thing and not rude?1. It's just a penis; every man has one
2. No one was every harmed by seeing a member of their own species without artificial adornment
3. The most shocking thing about human genitals is that anyone is shocked by them
4. If we were supposed to be naked, we would have been born that way.
5. My body is good, fearfully and wonderfully made, and the temple of the set-apart spirit
6. Modesty in the Bible is about not being OVER dressed with jewelry, hair-dos, and fancy clothing
7. No one ever got into trouble in the Bible for being nude
8. The only people in the Bible who did get into trouble regarding nudity were those who were upset about, bothered by, sexually turned on by, or who made a big deal about nudity
9. I neither designed nor made my body; I have cause for neither pride or shame
10. If you see something that offends you, gouge your eye out; the offense is inside you, not external to you
11. Clothingism: The false teaching that clothing is better than YHVH's design.
12. Anthropologists agree that complete nudity in unclothed societies carries no suggestion of sexuality
13. There is no commandant in the Bible directing the ordinary person to wear clothing
14. The Bible never associates nudity with immorality
15. If I feel I must hide my body because it is shameful, obscene, filthy, or disgusting, then I might as well spit in my creator's face
16. All of us entered life naked, unashamed, and with a clean mind: modestly. Any immodesty is acquired in an unclean mind; there is no other way to get that ~ Mark Twain [rephrased]
17. He who seeks nakedness, seeks the truth. He who fears truth, fears nakedness. ~ Erik Holm
18. If anything is sacred, the human body is sacred. ~ Walt Whitman
19. The body is a sacred garment and never lies. ~ Martha Graham
20. The clothes of the body were sweet silk, but this nakedness is sweeter. ~ Jalal ad-Din Rumi
21. With nothing left to hide outside, it's easier to be whoever we are inside. ~ Stuart R. Ward [rephrased]
22. Man is the sole animal whose nudity offends his own companions, and the only one who, in his natural actions, withdraws and hides himself from his own kind. ~ Michel de Montaigne
23. Naked doesn't always equate to sex or showers, but sometimes a naked person takes a shower ~ Alex in Anaheim
24. To be naked is to be oneself ~ John Berger
25. We're shocked by a naked nipple, but not by naked aggression ~ Lepanto
26. Why be a royal fish trying to wear pants? ~ Hafiz
27. We don't say animals are nude when they are not wearing artificial adornments; it makes no more sense to say people are nude when we are not covered by artificial adornments -- Rick Orlando
28. Nudity is never foisted on anyone; nudity is the mere absence of artificial adornments

This post was edited

Be that as it may,

In society, we have certain social constructs and agreements. There are expectations of how people will behave. In much of the world, people are generally clothed. In addition, nudity with a non-spouse of a different gender is generally discouraged. If there is a great age differential, even more so. If we force or sneak nudity in where it is not expected, we are forcing on people who don't expect it. As much as we want them to respect our wish to be naked, we should respect their wish not to be with us when naked.
we need to work diligently to correct those erroneous and harmful social constructs.

So, the niece stumbles upon a image of her uncle in his natural form. Was she harmed? No. Perhaps it will take a bit of coaching, but she should come to realized that she was, in fact, not harmed by seeing her uncle.

At another time, she sees him or someone else without artificial adornment. Again, eventually, she realizes that the incident didn't harm her.

And another time. And another time.

It may take a while, but she will come to the conclusion that she is not harmed by seeing natural human beings.

This post was edited

The niece knows I am a nudists and at there old house they use to let me skinny dip but it's been a few years

This post was edited

OK.We will have to agree to disagree about this one.I always enjoy a discussion with you.

This post was edited

So, in this case, it would not be as if seeing you naked would be completely unexpected.The niece knows I am a nudists and at there old house they use to let me skinny dip but it's been a few years

This post was edited

True on that

This post was edited

I must agree with Milwaukee on the pictures. Finding nude pictures of a relative on a phone to which you have been given access would not be the best choice, stick to paint swatches.

This post was edited

I have to agree with all your points. Id like to add reference to point 14. Rev 16:15 says to keep your clothes with you at all times. Meaning to have them ready to leave. It never states to be dressed or have clothes on.
I really liked all the quotes from others. Not that they are any final say so but that they also understand and support the lifestyle of no clothing. I believe society has brow beat almost everyone that there is something wrong with living nude. Sexualizes it and thus turned many a possible nudist away from what could make them happier than they are currently. Those people have caused great harm to those who listen and are turned away. They have caused them to be mislead and that is not a good place to be, the stumbling block.
I will say that there are those who live nude with altered motives and they cast shame on the ones with genuine hearts towards being nude. They too become stumbling blocks to others. Let me be clear, Im not judging anyone, Im nearly stating facts as I know them. Im not trying to be the devils advocate here. If you disagree, thats your prerogative.

This post was edited

I have to agree with all your points. Id like to add reference to point 14. Rev 16:15 says to keep your clothes with you at all times. Meaning to have them ready to leave. It never states to be dressed or have clothes on.
I really liked all the quotes from others. Not that they are any final say so but that they also understand and support the lifestyle of no clothing. I believe society has brow beat almost everyone that there is something wrong with living nude. Sexualizes it and thus turned many a possible nudist away from what could make them happier than they are currently. Those people have caused great harm to those who listen and are turned away. They have caused them to be mislead and that is not a good place to be, the stumbling block.
I will say that there are those who live nude with altered motives and they cast shame on the ones with genuine hearts towards being nude. They too become stumbling blocks to others. Let me be clear, Im not judging anyone, Im nearly stating facts as I know them. Im not trying to be the devils advocate here. If you disagree, thats your prerogative.

This post was edited