Nude cartwheels

One night a friend and i were out a textile bar, had a little to much to drink..*cough cough our good friend lives just a few doors dowm across from the bar, so my friend and i decided, wonder if we can still do a cartwheel?? Well our shirts kept falling on our face, so we handed all of our clothes to our other friend, and did naked catrwhells all the way to her house! Woke up the net morning and watched it on video!!! Note to self: Cartwheels while nude, and 38 DD, DO NOT go together!!
xx Kate

This topic was edited
RE: Nude cartwheels

Please send video.... lol

This post was edited

I used to be able to do them about a hundred years ago. I wouldn't attempt that now, clothed or not. Be careful where you enjoy being clothes-free as that area being nude where it's not legal can get you jail time....it's happened to a good friend of ours (who is now deceased).

This post was edited

LMAO no only due to the fact that the person that was filming was laughing so hysterically the whole video looks like she was the one doing the cartwheels!! Still us 3 know the story behind it and we will never forget that night!

This post was edited

Fun story, Kate! I think I'd break something ifI attempted a cartwheel now.

Jen

This post was edited

Sounds fun, next time send invitations so that we can all come and watch - or if fit enough, join in ;-)

Even at the risk of being arrested, I'd have to join in.
It can always be explained as a prank, and cartwheels, especially from those of us over 50 it would be hard to believe anything other than a childish harmless prank. ( and a rediculous one at that )
Count me in !

This post was edited

Kate.....
We accept you.

That be all.

*lawls in the corner*

This post was edited
Sounds fun!!

So ... How much did u have to drink??

This post was edited
RE: Sounds fun!!

And what is the price of booze in your area Kate?

This post was edited

LMNBO what a mental image. I bet you could have sold tickets to watch that, I would have bought one,then I wouldn't have to just imagine the sight.

This post was edited