RE:Caught Hiking Nude

I love being nude outdoors, so nude walks in the country is a great way to achieve this. I do usually try to pick areas where you dont tend to come across many other people, but it does happen sometimes. It isnt technically illegal to just be naked in public in England so i usually just carry on as i am in just my shoes. Some people will say hello, others may want to chat a little longer. Im sure it is easier for a nude woman or couple than say a single guy.

This post was edited

I love being nude outdoors, so nude walks in the country is a great way to achieve this. I do usually try to pick areas where you dont tend to come across many other people, but it does happen sometimes. It isnt technically illegal to just be naked in public in England so i usually just carry on as i am in just my shoes. Some people will say hello, others may want to chat a little longer. Im sure it is easier for a nude woman or couple than say a single guy.

More power to your elbow, your last sentence is so very true, I don't see it ever changing either.

This post was edited

I think that the term "caught" is missed used in this context. I would suggest that better term would be encounter. As someone who has hiked nude for decades i have had hundreds of encounters, with only one of tose that I would consider to be negative. That was during a group Solstice hike on the AT in VT. The first of the group who were a couple of the women and a male meet a middle aged female through Hiker, who didn't approve of the lack of clothing. When I encounter others hiking I greet them with a friendly hello etc.. As for being "caught" I have been caught in the rain while hiking nude.

This post was edited

I think that the term "caught" is missed ...

Agreed, the term "caught" is often used, as if we were being bad. It's not just in this context but in general. This is not a hand-in-the-cookie-jar event, it is, as well noted, an encounter with a textile who may or may nto approve. When I first started freehiking, I kept shorts handy and would scramble to get dressed. Then I realized that I was not in the wrong (except in places where it is expressly illegal) and I didn't need to jump around on one foot while I tried to put on shorts. These days, weather permitting, I hike naked where it's accepted and with a kilt where it's not.

This post was edited

I think that the term "caught" is missed used in this context. I would suggest that better term would be encounter. As someone who has hiked nude for decades i have had hundreds of encounters, with only one of tose that I would consider to be negative. That was during a group Solstice hike on the AT in VT. The first of the group who were a couple of the women and a male meet a middle aged female through Hiker, who didn't approve of the lack of clothing. When I encounter others hiking I greet them with a friendly hello etc.. As for being "caught" I have been caught in the rain while hiking nude.

i agree the term caught can be correct to where your hiking as would be the word encounter which would be correct where nudity is legal or acceptable . here in the USA sadly nudism isn't as accepted as Europe but you pointed out hiking in Vermont which unless changed is very nudist friendly and unless i'm not reading it correctly is legal there . i'm sure some towns may have enacted anti nudity laws there but i suspect few. four nude beaches in Florida where also being nude would be just a encounter but other non nudist friendly states areas i'll stick with the word caught lol and if the folks are nudist friendly i'll go away thinking ] nice encounter .

This post was edited

As a girl I wouldnt alone, so its not easier for us to do it in that its not as safe but people are kinder to us nude I suppose over men

We do in a small mixed group when we can through trails in a national park area thats usually prettt quiet we always say hi first if we see anyone and they usually smile and say hi back as they pass
No one has ever been rude/unkind to us

This post was edited