Log-in Page Pictures

I've been curious about who these people are that greet us when we log in. I don't think any of them are really active members on the site. So I did a little investigation of them, and here's what I found.

azrebel05
No information available, because their profile is private

wonderhussy
Joined 6 years ago, last log-in 3 years ago

cosmicsurfer
Joined 8 years ago, last log-in 3 years ago

ArtMan65
No information at all, not even listed as a member

KRainsong
Joined 9 years ago, last log-in 4 years ago

mikeeyy
Joined 7 years ago, last log-in 2 years ago

LilithMae
Joined 8 years ago, last log-in 3 years ago

It seemed that most of them were in the central Arizona area.

This lack of recent posts doesn't help their credibility when the site is supposed to be a resource for nudists. But it occurs to me that perhaps these people are still active, with a different user name if they were deluged with friends requests.

This topic was edited
RE:Log-in Page Pictures

One photogenic Aussie female features regularly for me and I know she's reasonably active. Not sure if the algorithm adjusts for locality. Sometimes I just click on one as I log in to see who's whom. A lot of the same faces certainly keep repeating and many are indeed inactive accounts.

This post was edited
RE:Log-in Page Pictures

One photogenic Aussie female features regularly for me and I know she's reasonably active. Not sure if the algorithm adjusts for locality. Sometimes I just click on one as I log in to see who's whom. A lot of the same faces certainly keep repeating and many are indeed inactive accounts.This website really needs a good clean up. Not sure if its legal for administrators to delete profiles.

Unless they are a paid account, they have no expectation of their account being maintained indefinetly if inactive. The site would probably be smart to post a notice along the lines of "Any unpaid account or account with an expired paid membership inactive for more than (pick your time frame - I would recommend no more than 1 year) will be deleted."

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited