Where is the furthest from home you have gotten naked?

Where is the furthest away from your home that have stripped off for something more than showering or sleeping?

For me it was a nude beach outside of Perth Australia. That is the closest land mass to my antipode which is the place I would pop out
on if I drilled straight through the Earth.

How far away from home have you managed to bare all?

This topic was edited
RE:Where is the furthest from home you have gotten naked?

Sydney, Australia vs the UK where I live.

This post was edited

If spending extended time in the room counts, in a cabin on a cruise from Australia to New Zeeland. We are talking about taking a transpacific cruise back the next time we go to Australia. I would have to have a balcony if I am going to be on a cruise ship for 6 weeks or so, which would result in me being nude on the balcony at many points across the Pacific.
Outdoors in relative privacy, on the balcony of a cruise ship in the Gulf of Mexico.
If we are limiting this to public places. Haulover.

This post was edited

Seychelles. Second place would be nude beaches in Greece.

This post was edited

According to Apple Maps it is 4843 miles from Boston to Elia Beach in Mykonos, Greece. That would be our farthest distance. We had planned to go to the nude beach in Faliraki, Rhodes which would have been 5010 miles, but underestimated the distance from the water taxi stop to the nude beach.

This post was edited

Love going to Rooster Rock near Portland Oregon and spend the day naked while walking the trails and relaxing on the sandy beach. Great place to be naked with others that like doing the same.

This post was edited

130 miles. Fall in north Georgia. Clear mountain trout stream. I couldnt resist the temptation to skinny dip in that old water.

This post was edited

2400 km, from my suburban Melbourne home to near the mouth of the Daintree at Cape Kimberly. Managed to stay safe from helicopter scenic flights and crocodiles.

This post was edited

Pirates cove in Calif. near Pismo beach

This post was edited