RE:Driving

Drove about 150 miles between Dallas and Houston, mid day, totally nude, top down. The best part was when I passed a music festival that was just getting going. Traffic slowed down, lots of people walking by, police directing traffic. No problems at all. I really don't think most people are going to notice, or care, if you are naked. If a random trucker sees me for a few seconds, hopefully it will give them a laugh!

This post was edited

Drove about 150 miles between Dallas and Houston, mid day, totally nude, top down. The best part was when I passed a music festival that was just getting going. Traffic slowed down, lots of people walking by, police directing traffic. No problems at all. I really don't think most people are going to notice, or care, if you are naked. If a random trucker sees me for a few seconds, hopefully it will give them a laugh!

Very bold of you.
I would never have the courage to drive nude in a convertible unless it was a place with minimal traffic and no trucks.

This post was edited

That sounds awesome. very daring. Not sure if I would have the nerve to do that but I tend to push the envelope a little.

This post was edited

Had an almost nude drive today.
Drove from home to Gunnison and back in my convertible wearing only a tan through swim brief. About as close to nude as legally possible.

This post was edited

I love driving topless or naked!

This post was edited

I love driving topless or naked!

You should do that often, then.

This post was edited

Had an almost nude drive today.Drove from home to Gunnison and back in my convertible wearing only a tan through swim brief. About as close to nude as legally possible.Did you walk to your car nude?

No, the parking lot is across the main park road from the beach.
I wore just the swim brief. As soon as I was out of sight of the road, off it went.
Similarly, on the way back, I waited until I was in sight of the road to put it on.

This post was edited